I am in early researching for an 8 week trip to the UK in 2017. We would be arriving in London and am looking at five nights with a day trip to Windsor.
Basically I am looking at going up one side and then back down the other side of the U.K. Train up to Lakes District then Edinburgh picking up a car to see a little of Scotland. Then back down the other side. Possiblly either keeping the car and handing it back after Kent. Hope this makes sense.
Places we would like to see
Scotland (2 weeks)
Newcastle on Tyne
Maybe Kent if there is time. I can push this out to 9 weeks if needed
The issue as I see it is picking bases that we could stay to see all theses places. We do not like to pack and unpack all the time so seven days in a major base is our ideal. Happy to take advice. It would be from May 2017
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US :HOTMAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 HOTMAIL MAIL 24*7
- 2 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 3 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 5 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 6 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 8 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 9 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Spain Itinerary
- 12 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 13 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 14 ATM
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 17 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 18 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 19 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 20 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 21 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 22 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 23 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 24 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)