My husband and I are have been in southern Brittany for almost 2 weeks. Currently in Trinite-sur-mer, we have TGV tickets on Thursday , Sept 21 from Rennes (train # 5280) to CDG. Our plan is to stay overnight at the airport Thursday evening before our morning departure for Boston on the 22nd.
There is a planned strike for that Thursday including unions involved in the transportation sector. We checked on the SNCF APP and so far, there is no report of any change in schedule.
Any suggestions on how to gather information? Are there particular trains, routes, times, etc. that are shared with the public? And, if so, how? We are in a quandry on how to handle this wrinkle. We have a car which we could, I guess, drive to CDC instead of Rennes if there is a strike which;would effect us. However,we really hate the idea of such a long drive and in tackling Paris traffic and chaos.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:7208 password reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 3 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 6 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 7 Italy June 6-16
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 10 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 13 Long weekend in Albania
- 14 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 15 car rental
- 16 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 17 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 18 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 19 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 20 Munich and....???
- 21 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 22 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 23 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 24 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 25 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice