Apparently the Military has taken control
Is otherchelebi still traveling in North America or are they back home now?
Hope everyone is safe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days outside Rome
- 2 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 3 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 6 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 7 CDG airport and connection time
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 Paris Metro
- 10 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 13 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 16 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 17 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 18 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 19 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 20 getting to CDG
- 21 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 22 Cambrils
- 23 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 24 Amalfi Coast help
- 25 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?