Vacationing in Switzerland next Summer. Does this sound like it could be done in 10 days? We're always on the go, enjoying scenery, mountains and waterfalls. Instead of renting a car, we would rather sit back and enjoy from a train or bus. Day 1: fly from US. Day 2: arrive and settle in, Bienz. Day 3: Jungfrau area. Day 4: Interlaken, hang glide and cave. Day 5: Meiringen, gorge and suspension bridge. Day 6: postbus to Andermatt, train to Chur. Day 7: Train to Tirano. Day 8: Train to Bellinzona castles. Day 10: Centrovalli railway. Day 11: fly home. Any suggestions?
possible 10 day itinerary Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 3 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 4 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 5 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 6 Traveling in France by train
- 7 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 8 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 9 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 10 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 11 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 12 Sicily - not a trip report
- 13 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 16 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 17 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 18 car rental advice in Portugal
- 19 Fjords, How To?
- 20 Duoro river cruises
- 21 What to wear
- 22 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 23 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 24 Budget for 3 Month's
- 25 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions