Vacationing in Switzerland next Summer. Does this sound like it could be done in 10 days? We're always on the go, enjoying scenery, mountains and waterfalls. Instead of renting a car, we would rather sit back and enjoy from a train or bus. Day 1: fly from US. Day 2: arrive and settle in, Bienz. Day 3: Jungfrau area. Day 4: Interlaken, hang glide and cave. Day 5: Meiringen, gorge and suspension bridge. Day 6: postbus to Andermatt, train to Chur. Day 7: Train to Tirano. Day 8: Train to Bellinzona castles. Day 10: Centrovalli railway. Day 11: fly home. Any suggestions?
possible 10 day itinerary Switzerland
- 1 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 2 florence hotel
- 3 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 4 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 5 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 6 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 7 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 8 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 11 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 12 My Journey Through Europe
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 17 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 18 What is the best food in France?
- 19 Beauty Products in France?!
- 20 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 21 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 22 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 23 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 24 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 25 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's