Vacationing in Switzerland next Summer. Does this sound like it could be done in 10 days? We're always on the go, enjoying scenery, mountains and waterfalls. Instead of renting a car, we would rather sit back and enjoy from a train or bus. Day 1: fly from US. Day 2: arrive and settle in, Bienz. Day 3: Jungfrau area. Day 4: Interlaken, hang glide and cave. Day 5: Meiringen, gorge and suspension bridge. Day 6: postbus to Andermatt, train to Chur. Day 7: Train to Tirano. Day 8: Train to Bellinzona castles. Day 10: Centrovalli railway. Day 11: fly home. Any suggestions?
possible 10 day itinerary Switzerland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 2 A full week in The Netherlands
- 3 Prague Main Train Station
- 4 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 5 Spain Travel
- 6 Venice in Jan
- 7 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 8 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 9 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 10 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 11 Southern France
- 12 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 13 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 17 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Public transport from Ostuni
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 Itinerary Questions
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 24 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 25 Trip Report - Fringe Movements