Have tentative vacation plans for husband and I for about 10 days in Italy later September. Flying into Naples then to Positano for 7 nights. Back to Naples, then train to Rome for 3 nights. Are we crazy for trying to stay in Positano 7 nights? Would like to do a few day trips, i.e. Ravello, Amalfi, Capri, maybe Paestum; however, also want to chill on the beach, eat wonderful seafood, drink some nice wines...be romantic. What do you Amalfi Coast lovers think? Is it just too long at one place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Villa Rosa, Hotel Inglaterra, or Hotel Niza
- 2 Amalfi Coast in October
- 3 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 4 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 5 From Seville to Faro, Portugal and back to Seville on a rental car
- 6 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 7 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 8 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 9 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 10 Paris in black and white
- 11 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 12 Terrorism in Europe
- 13 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 14 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 15 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 16 Never To Return
- 17 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 18 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 19 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 eateries in Puglia
- 22 Rome to Amafi coast
- 23 How much luggage?????
- 24 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 25 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London