Have tentative vacation plans for husband and I for about 10 days in Italy later September. Flying into Naples then to Positano for 7 nights. Back to Naples, then train to Rome for 3 nights. Are we crazy for trying to stay in Positano 7 nights? Would like to do a few day trips, i.e. Ravello, Amalfi, Capri, maybe Paestum; however, also want to chill on the beach, eat wonderful seafood, drink some nice wines...be romantic. What do you Amalfi Coast lovers think? Is it just too long at one place?
- 1 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 2 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 3 Paris Ticket t+
- 4 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 Train Passes
- 7 Rome apartment
- 8 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 9 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 10 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 11 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 12 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 13 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 14 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 15 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 16 Gate 1 Travel is the BEST
- 17 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 18 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 19 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 20 Benita In Paris
- 21 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 22 pier in Copenhagen
- 23 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 24 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 25 Am I too fat too travel?