Have tentative vacation plans for husband and I for about 10 days in Italy later September. Flying into Naples then to Positano for 7 nights. Back to Naples, then train to Rome for 3 nights. Are we crazy for trying to stay in Positano 7 nights? Would like to do a few day trips, i.e. Ravello, Amalfi, Capri, maybe Paestum; however, also want to chill on the beach, eat wonderful seafood, drink some nice wines...be romantic. What do you Amalfi Coast lovers think? Is it just too long at one place?
- 1 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 2 Romania Tour Guide
- 3 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 4 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 5 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 6 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 7 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 8 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 9 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 10 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 11 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 12 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 13 Places to visit from London
- 14 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 15 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 16 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 17 Do and don't, eating in France
- 18 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 19 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 20 Getting the best our of Europe
- 21 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 22 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 23 Paris museums free admission
- 24 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 25 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...