Have tentative vacation plans for husband and I for about 10 days in Italy later September. Flying into Naples then to Positano for 7 nights. Back to Naples, then train to Rome for 3 nights. Are we crazy for trying to stay in Positano 7 nights? Would like to do a few day trips, i.e. Ravello, Amalfi, Capri, maybe Paestum; however, also want to chill on the beach, eat wonderful seafood, drink some nice wines...be romantic. What do you Amalfi Coast lovers think? Is it just too long at one place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning third trip to France-where to next?
- 2 International driving permit required in France?
- 3 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 4 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 5 Visit to Bath and London england
- 6 Germany Visa for conference
- 7 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 8 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 9 month's stay in Italy
- 10 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 11 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 12 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 13 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 14 Interesting travel scam article
- 15 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 16 10 days from Hannover to Stuttgart - route recommendations, please?
- 17 A full week in The Netherlands
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 20 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 21 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 22 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 23 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 24 10 days in England
- 25 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?