As I research our October trip to Italy, I was hoping to get some info on a few questions. My wife and I land in Naples then proceed directly to Positano (stay few days) then to Sorrento (stay few days) then back to Naples (stay few days, fly out).
1 - Any need to pre-book ferry online now for a Tues mid-Oct trip to Sorrento from Positano? I see only 2 ferries listed and we'd want a specific time. I thought a ferry ride would be more interesting than the bus trip, true?
2 - For day trips to Amalfi (from Positano) and Capri (from Sorrento), any need to pre-book online now ferries in mid/late October, or should it be easy enough to buy the day before/day of?
3 - Same for trains to Naples and day trip to Pompeii, any need to book now?
Traditionally I prefer to plan ahead and book before we arrive in country but usually we travel in Sept, which I imagine is quite a bit busier. Thank you for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US: YAHOO Mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540:6830 YAHOO mail
- 2 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 3 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 4 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 5 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 6 Scotland - We're Here!
- 7 Paris for children
- 8 IWM
- 9 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 10 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 11 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 12 Guided Vatican Tours
- 13 Avoid Europcar!
- 14 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 15 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 16 Couscous
- 17 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 18 Train / Calabria
- 19 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 20 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 21 London in Winter Report
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 23 16 days in France and Italy
- 24 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 25 Changing Planes at Fiumicino