My husband and I are doing an Amalfi Coast trip in mid-September. We have 8 nights total to explore the area and are planning on doing 1 night in Naples, 3 nights in Amalfi Coast and 4 nights in Capri. We thought of seeing Pompeii on our way down from Naples so no other sights in that area. Hotels have been incredibly difficult to find in the AC as mid Sep is still high season. Should we stay in Sorrento and explore the AC from there or stay in Positano and explore the AC from there? We have reservations in both places, just trying to finalize the itinerary. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany or Sweden
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Whathello Paris
- 4 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 5 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 6 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 7 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 8 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 9 Rome -- The next time around
- 10 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 11 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 12 London vacation rental agency
- 13 Alitala
- 14 Transport for local Venice travel
- 15 November in Rome
- 16 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 17 Campania in June, July, September
- 18 PARIS
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 21 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 22 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 23 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 24 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 25 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?