My husband and I are doing an Amalfi Coast trip in mid-September. We have 8 nights total to explore the area and are planning on doing 1 night in Naples, 3 nights in Amalfi Coast and 4 nights in Capri. We thought of seeing Pompeii on our way down from Naples so no other sights in that area. Hotels have been incredibly difficult to find in the AC as mid Sep is still high season. Should we stay in Sorrento and explore the AC from there or stay in Positano and explore the AC from there? We have reservations in both places, just trying to finalize the itinerary. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airline to Rome
- 2 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 3 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 4 First Solo Adventure
- 5 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 6 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 7 PARIS
- 8 Towns around Lucca
- 9 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 10 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 11 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 12 Georgia in 4 days
- 13 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Dublin Luggage storage
- 16 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 17 Croatia short sail trip
- 18 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 19 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 20 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 21 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 22 Alitala
- 23 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 24 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 25 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest