I will be going to the Amalfi coast with 2 other friend in mid June.
I am very confused between Positano and Sorrento as the base town.
We are not looking to visit Pompeii and versuvius. Mostly interested in relaxing, swimming, boat tours, a day trip to Capri and really good food and wine. Also, looking to hike along the path of gods.
We are also planning a budgeted trip, hence not looking for anything too expensive.
Have a flight at 1130 am from Naples airport, will booking a taxi early morning work(keeping any traffic in mind)?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노―카지노사이트
- 2 내국인카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노추천◁온라인바카라추천
- 3 Cell Phone Question
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 10 Campervan in Croatia
- 11 advance tickets?
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 14 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 15 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 18 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 19 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 20 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 21 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?