I will be going to the Amalfi coast with 2 other friend in mid June.
I am very confused between Positano and Sorrento as the base town.
We are not looking to visit Pompeii and versuvius. Mostly interested in relaxing, swimming, boat tours, a day trip to Capri and really good food and wine. Also, looking to hike along the path of gods.
We are also planning a budgeted trip, hence not looking for anything too expensive.
Have a flight at 1130 am from Naples airport, will booking a taxi early morning work(keeping any traffic in mind)?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브다모아사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 국내카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 Barcelona
- 4 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 5 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 6 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 9 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 10 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 11 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 14 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 15 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 16 First time in London
- 17 France, UK and Ireland
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Germany family road trip help!
- 20 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 21 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 22 Ischia
- 23 What do after Bernia Express?
- 24 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 25 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?