I will be going to the Amalfi coast with 2 other friend in mid June.
I am very confused between Positano and Sorrento as the base town.
We are not looking to visit Pompeii and versuvius. Mostly interested in relaxing, swimming, boat tours, a day trip to Capri and really good food and wine. Also, looking to hike along the path of gods.
We are also planning a budgeted trip, hence not looking for anything too expensive.
Have a flight at 1130 am from Naples airport, will booking a taxi early morning work(keeping any traffic in mind)?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 2 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 3 Croatia transportation question.
- 4 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 5 Cutback on Spain trip
- 6 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 where to stay in London?
- 9 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 10 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 11 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 12 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 13 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 14 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 15 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 16 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 19 driving from ancona to rome
- 20 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 21 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 22 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 23 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 24 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 25 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help