Please help us with our hotel for 3 nights mid-May in either Amalfi or Positano We want a balcony with an sea view, lean more toward a "classic grand" hotel style than "modern spa resort". Swimming pool is something we will not use, as we will be sight seeing. (I am sure they all have one, but pool size or location would not be a priority for us.) Budget--willing to pay for a 4-5*, if the hotel is really worth it. We have been looking at Santa Caterina, Palazzo Murat, Villa Rosa, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사다리분석 ▣ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Sicily Beach Resort
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 7 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 8 Two days in Rome
- 9 Classical Tour of Albania
- 10 First visit to London
- 11 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 12 Anniversary trip to France
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 19 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 22 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 23 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 24 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 25 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich