Please help us with our hotel for 3 nights mid-May in either Amalfi or Positano We want a balcony with an sea view, lean more toward a "classic grand" hotel style than "modern spa resort". Swimming pool is something we will not use, as we will be sight seeing. (I am sure they all have one, but pool size or location would not be a priority for us.) Budget--willing to pay for a 4-5*, if the hotel is really worth it. We have been looking at Santa Caterina, Palazzo Murat, Villa Rosa, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Denmark or Sweden?
- 2 Trek through Eur
- 3 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 6 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 7 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 8 Paris hotels
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 15 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help