I will be traveling, with luggage, from Positano to Capri and am currently weighing my options. Some include taking the ferry or hydrofoil over. Now I was last there 16 years ago and I was able to take the hydrofoil from Positano. I was also able to take a ferry from Positano to Amalfi. I am no longer seeing the water transports leaving from Positano. Have they ceased running from Positano?
The information that I have obtained appears to have the water transport leave out of Amalfi for Capri, which obviously would require additional travel time.
If anyone has any information on this it would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라게임사이트＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 바카라게임＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 바카라사이트＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 바카라싸이트＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 4 days itinerary for France
- 6 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 7 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 8 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 13 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 14 getting to CDG
- 15 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 16 A Month stay in Southern France
- 17 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 18 Revised itinerary for italy
- 19 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 20 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 21 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 Hotel in Vienna
- 24 Places of interest
- 25 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden