I will be traveling, with luggage, from Positano to Capri and am currently weighing my options. Some include taking the ferry or hydrofoil over. Now I was last there 16 years ago and I was able to take the hydrofoil from Positano. I was also able to take a ferry from Positano to Amalfi. I am no longer seeing the water transports leaving from Positano. Have they ceased running from Positano?
The information that I have obtained appears to have the water transport leave out of Amalfi for Capri, which obviously would require additional travel time.
If anyone has any information on this it would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 2 Zurich to Milan trip
- 3 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 4 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 5 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 6 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 7 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 8 Italy Car Scam
- 9 Quizz !
- 10 Pay attention to your watches !
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 13 car insurance italy
- 14 Christmas Day in Granada
- 15 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 16 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 17 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 18 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 19 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 20 Venice/Mestre
- 21 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 22 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 24 9 Days in Spain
- 25 Apple Pay on London Transit