I will be traveling, with luggage, from Positano to Capri and am currently weighing my options. Some include taking the ferry or hydrofoil over. Now I was last there 16 years ago and I was able to take the hydrofoil from Positano. I was also able to take a ferry from Positano to Amalfi. I am no longer seeing the water transports leaving from Positano. Have they ceased running from Positano?
The information that I have obtained appears to have the water transport leave out of Amalfi for Capri, which obviously would require additional travel time.
If anyone has any information on this it would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 2 Italian lakes
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 5 France, UK and Ireland
- 6 French theater in Paris
- 7 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 8 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 9 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 12 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 13 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 14 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 15 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 16 What do after Bernia Express?
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 Walking itinerary in England?
- 20 Rouen Tour Companies
- 21 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 24 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 25 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal