Hi everyone ,
Im back with a new question. I am staying at a hotel in Positano and wanted to know if they (the hotel) arrange drivers to pick up guests at the Naples train station. I would call direct but don't speak the language. Our hotel is the Palazzo Murat has anyone stayed there? We are hoping for a great view so anyone with any suggestions we would appreciate . THANKS
Positano italy hotel
Hi everyone ,
- 1 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 2 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 3 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 4 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 5 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 6 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 9 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 10 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 11 Which tour company would be best?
- 12 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 13 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 14 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 15 florence hotel
- 16 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 17 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 18 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 19 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 20 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 21 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 22 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 23 My Journey Through Europe
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions