Hi everyone ,
Im back with a new question. I am staying at a hotel in Positano and wanted to know if they (the hotel) arrange drivers to pick up guests at the Naples train station. I would call direct but don't speak the language. Our hotel is the Palazzo Murat has anyone stayed there? We are hoping for a great view so anyone with any suggestions we would appreciate . THANKS
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 2 London Theater
- 3 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 4 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 5 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 6 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 7 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 8 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 9 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 15 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 16 Last minute trip to Capri
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 18 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 19 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 20 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 21 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 22 Salzburg itinerary review
- 23 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 24 Poland to Austria In December
- 25 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
Hi everyone ,