My mom and I are going on a trip June 26-July 5. This is the trip we are going on.. http://www.trafalgar.com/aus/italian-scene-2014 (let me know your thoughts!) and then we are hopefully going to spend a couple days in Positano on our own not with a tour company.
So we still need to book our flights (it's cheaper if we do it on our own), a hotel for Positano, and transportation to and from Rome to Positano. We haven't done Italy before so it's all new to us!
Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 5 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 6 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 7 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 13 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 14 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Greek Village
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 Berlin
- 21 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 22 Germany or Sweden
- 23 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 24 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 25 Two days in Rome