My mom and I are going on a trip June 26-July 5. This is the trip we are going on.. http://www.trafalgar.com/aus/italian-scene-2014 (let me know your thoughts!) and then we are hopefully going to spend a couple days in Positano on our own not with a tour company.
So we still need to book our flights (it's cheaper if we do it on our own), a hotel for Positano, and transportation to and from Rome to Positano. We haven't done Italy before so it's all new to us!
Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로카지노주소■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노ヮ인터넷카지노
- 2 라이브슈퍼바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노사이트ら카지노사이트
- 3 바카라게임룰규칙■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라あ인터넷바카라
- 4 실시간바카라추천■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온카지노グ온카지노
- 5 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 6 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 7 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 8 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 9 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 10 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 16 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 17 Sintra
- 18 Scotland Trip Report
- 19 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 20 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 21 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 22 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 23 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 24 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 25 Kayaking in Avignon