My mom and I are going on a trip June 26-July 5. This is the trip we are going on.. http://www.trafalgar.com/aus/italian-scene-2014 (let me know your thoughts!) and then we are hopefully going to spend a couple days in Positano on our own not with a tour company.
So we still need to book our flights (it's cheaper if we do it on our own), a hotel for Positano, and transportation to and from Rome to Positano. We haven't done Italy before so it's all new to us!
Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 2 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London (revised)
- 3 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 4 Cotswolds for day by Train
- 5 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 6 4 days and 3 nights in Austria excluding Vienna
- 7 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 8 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 9 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 10 Which area to stay in London
- 11 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 12 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Itinery help Crete
- 17 Scotland - We're Here!
- 18 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 19 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 20 TIM in FCO - update
- 21 Train / Calabria
- 22 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 23 16 days in France and Italy
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Southern Italy Help - Part 2