Just wondering how crazy Positano is in July. I was planning to stay here 4-5 nights with a day trip to Capri (and or other areas nearby if anyone has suggestions). Should I be looking elsewhere or splitting up my time between here and somewhere else? We want to take this time to enjoy some swimming and beach (relax!) while taking in the amazing scenery! I hear Positano is magical. Will we be bored here?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 2 스타바카라【や【 SSK68。CoM 】や】슈퍼카지노스타바카라
- 3 비비바카라【☣【 SSK68。CoM 】☣】슈퍼카지노비비바카라
- 4 고바카라【☡【 SSK68。CoM 】☡】슈퍼카지노고바카라
- 5 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 6 Venice
- 7 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 8 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Porto and vicinity
- 11 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 12 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 13 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 14 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 15 Norway fjord
- 16 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 17 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 Italy
- 20 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 21 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 22 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 25 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich