Just wondering how crazy Positano is in July. I was planning to stay here 4-5 nights with a day trip to Capri (and or other areas nearby if anyone has suggestions). Should I be looking elsewhere or splitting up my time between here and somewhere else? We want to take this time to enjoy some swimming and beach (relax!) while taking in the amazing scenery! I hear Positano is magical. Will we be bored here?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 PARIS
- 4 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 5 Dublin Luggage storage
- 6 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 7 Any reviews on Fires de Sant Narcis, Girona?
- 8 Airline to Rome
- 9 First Solo Adventure
- 10 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 11 Towns around Lucca
- 12 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 13 Spain: train/rental car help
- 14 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 15 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 16 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 17 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 18 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 19 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 20 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 21 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 22 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 23 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 24 Georgia in 4 days
- 25 Trains in Italy