I was hoping you could help me with some hotel/B&B recommendations for Positano in late September. I'm looking to book this week. We would like a view of the water, and close access to beach and shops/restaurants.
Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 2 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Skiing in France
- 6 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 7 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 8 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 9 Travelling within schegen while extension is pending
- 10 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 11 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 12 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 13 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 14 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 15 Museums in Berlin
- 16 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 17 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 18 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 19 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 20 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 21 Spain traffic tickets
- 22 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 23 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany
- 25 Italy - Transportation from MXP to Rome