I am planning a return trip to the Amalfi Coast. Last time did not visit Positano because I had heard it was very steep. We are early 50's, fairly reasonable shape. We went to Capri last time and opted to walk up to the town from Marina Grande and I thought I would have a heart attack. We would not stay in Positano but would like to go to see it and have dinner there. Do you have to climb to get to everything?
Positano hard to navigate?
- 1 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 2 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 3 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 4 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 5 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 6 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 Car Rental Locations
- 9 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 10 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 11 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 just want to know
- 13 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 14 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 17 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 18 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 19 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 20 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 21 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 22 Istanbul Hotels
- 23 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 24 Florence to nice- help
- 25 What is the best food in France?