I am planning a return trip to the Amalfi Coast. Last time did not visit Positano because I had heard it was very steep. We are early 50's, fairly reasonable shape. We went to Capri last time and opted to walk up to the town from Marina Grande and I thought I would have a heart attack. We would not stay in Positano but would like to go to see it and have dinner there. Do you have to climb to get to everything?
Positano hard to navigate?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 2 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 5 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 6 Snowboarding in Poland
- 7 Travel with Teens
- 8 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 9 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 14 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 15 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 18 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 19 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 20 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 21 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 22 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 23 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 24 Reims for a day
- 25 Airfare for summer travel to Europe