I am planning a return trip to the Amalfi Coast. Last time did not visit Positano because I had heard it was very steep. We are early 50's, fairly reasonable shape. We went to Capri last time and opted to walk up to the town from Marina Grande and I thought I would have a heart attack. We would not stay in Positano but would like to go to see it and have dinner there. Do you have to climb to get to everything?
Positano hard to navigate?
- 1 Don’t Let Nursing Homes Keep Elderly Married Couples Apart
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 4 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 5 Edinburgh
- 6 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 7 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 8 Connection in Newark EWR
- 9 Refining London and Scotland
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 Apartment location
- 12 portugal
- 13 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 14 Paris trip report
- 15 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 16 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 17 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 18 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 22 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 23 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 24 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 25 Help with itenerary