I am planning a return trip to the Amalfi Coast. Last time did not visit Positano because I had heard it was very steep. We are early 50's, fairly reasonable shape. We went to Capri last time and opted to walk up to the town from Marina Grande and I thought I would have a heart attack. We would not stay in Positano but would like to go to see it and have dinner there. Do you have to climb to get to everything?
Positano hard to navigate?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 2 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 3 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 4 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 5 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 6 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 7 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 8 Cookware in France
- 9 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 10 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 11 Russian Visa Question
- 12 travel insurance
- 13 St. Petersburg
- 14 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 15 Private transfer from Oslo Cruise Port to the Airport with a half day tour
- 16 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 17 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 18 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 19 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 20 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 21 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 22 Madrid
- 23 Stops on a 1 week car tour from Athens
- 24 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 25 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A