I would appreciate knowing which towns on the Amalfi Coast can be reached by ferry from Positano. Also, where might I find a current ferry schedule?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 2 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 3 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 4 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 5 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 6 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 7 Naples, Italy
- 8 Ireland in April
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 11 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 12 French restaurants
- 13 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 14 Engadine Valley help
- 15 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 16 Tuscany 6 nights
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 Ireland travel passport question
- 19 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 20 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 21 Planning a European Trip
- 22 France & Italy, May or June
- 23 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 24 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 25 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?