Please tell me your favorite thing to do, favorite restaurant, beach, day boat trip and off the beaten path find or any other advice you have for Positano. Thank you. Joan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in November
- 2 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 3 How big backpack do I need?
- 4 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 5 AVE train tickets questions.
- 6 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 7 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 8 Naples or Genoa
- 9 Itinerary Help!
- 10 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 15 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 16 Prague on a budget...
- 17 December in Slovenia
- 18 Itinerary help please!
- 19 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 20 Norway road trip- September 2016- suggestions please
- 21 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 22 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 23 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 24 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 25 From Genoa to Rome...