Going to Positano in October and we are staying at Casa Ascanio, and we booked through Positano Vacanze & Turismo. The booking experience was very good, have any of you stayed at this Villa, was wondering how we are situated in town?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 2 Venice to Positano to Rome travel help
- 3 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 4 Beaune looking for accommodation suggestions
- 5 Fodor's Survey
- 6 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 7 The Independent Storefronts of Paris
- 8 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 9 Barcelona question
- 10 Help with first time trip with family
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 13 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 14 European Cooking Secrets
- 15 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 16 Azores, Canary Islands, Mallorca, or Hawaii for August Honeymoon
- 17 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 18 My 60th birthday surprises
- 19 20 Days in Europe
- 20 4 days in switzerland
- 21 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 22 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 23 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 24 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 25 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!