Going to Positano in October and we are staying at Casa Ascanio, and we booked through Positano Vacanze & Turismo. The booking experience was very good, have any of you stayed at this Villa, was wondering how we are situated in town?
Positano - Casa Ascanio apartment
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 2 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 3 Southern France
- 4 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 5 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 6 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 7 italy
- 8 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 9 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 10 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Foie gras, redux
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 15 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 16 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 17 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 18 What to wear
- 19 What still confounds you about travel?
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 24 Pronunciation
- 25 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK