Going to Positano in October and we are staying at Casa Ascanio, and we booked through Positano Vacanze & Turismo. The booking experience was very good, have any of you stayed at this Villa, was wondering how we are situated in town?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary review
- 2 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 4 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 5 Train passes
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
- 8 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 9 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 10 3 Days in Naples...
- 11 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 12 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 13 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 14 Our time in Rome
- 15 Renting International Cars from USA
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 18 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 19 Enjoying England for a year!
- 20 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 21 Iceland in 4 days?
- 22 Europe itinerary
- 23 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 24 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 25 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!