Going to Positano in October and we are staying at Casa Ascanio, and we booked through Positano Vacanze & Turismo. The booking experience was very good, have any of you stayed at this Villa, was wondering how we are situated in town?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 2 GPS vs Google Maps
- 3 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 4 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 5 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 6 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 7 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 8 What clothes?
- 9 10 nights in France
- 10 Questions about Italy again
- 11 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 12 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 13 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 14 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 15 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 16 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 17 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 18 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 19 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 20 Car rental in Caen?
- 21 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 22 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 23 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 24 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 25 Is my itinerary the Best of Northwest Italy?