Staying in Positano for 2 weeks next fall and looking for an affordable boat trip for 3 couples that cruises the coast and goes to Capri. So far they are quoting enclosed yachts at almost $1000 for the day. Looking for something more open around $50-75 a person. My son paid that out of Sorrento this summer but can't remember who he used.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 4 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 5 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 6 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 7 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 8 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 9 Europe in 21 days
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 12 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 13 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 14 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 15 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 UK for 12 days !
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 20 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 London hotel
- 23 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 24 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 25 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon