We plan on spending 5 nights in Positano in early September. Not sure how to get there.... . I understand that the drive from Amalfi to Positano is the most scenic. Is it better to take the train to Salerno and find a driver there or find a driver to meet us in Naples and get to Positano..... Then are there options available for driving from Positano to Amalfi? Prefer to take a tour.... Not interested in driving it ourselves! Would prefer a drive In a car rather than a bus....thanks in advance.....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 2 Lake Como or Lake Maggiore for beauty and nature
- 3 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 4 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 5 Rocamaxour
- 6 Dordogne lodging
- 7 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 8 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 9 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 10 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 11 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 12 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 13 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 14 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 15 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 16 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 17 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 18 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 19 England in 7 days
- 20 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 21 A guide to Copenhagen.
- 22 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 25 Potential trip - Balkans