We plan on spending 5 nights in Positano in early September. Not sure how to get there.... . I understand that the drive from Amalfi to Positano is the most scenic. Is it better to take the train to Salerno and find a driver there or find a driver to meet us in Naples and get to Positano..... Then are there options available for driving from Positano to Amalfi? Prefer to take a tour.... Not interested in driving it ourselves! Would prefer a drive In a car rather than a bus....thanks in advance.....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 2 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 3 nearby cities to london
- 4 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 5 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 6 Day trip from London to Paris
- 7 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 8 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 9 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 10 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 11 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 12 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 13 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Porto -City Break
- 16 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 17 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 18 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 19 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 20 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 21 Street food in Turkey
- 22 Three days in Spain
- 23 Paris in April?
- 24 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 25 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish