We plan on spending 5 nights in Positano in early September. Not sure how to get there.... . I understand that the drive from Amalfi to Positano is the most scenic. Is it better to take the train to Salerno and find a driver there or find a driver to meet us in Naples and get to Positano..... Then are there options available for driving from Positano to Amalfi? Prefer to take a tour.... Not interested in driving it ourselves! Would prefer a drive In a car rather than a bus....thanks in advance.....
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 3 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 4 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 5 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 6 A full week in The Netherlands
- 7 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 8 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 9 Itinerary Questions
- 10 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 11 the crown capital management news How to Make Holiday Shopping Safe
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 16 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 17 Lake como
- 18 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 19 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 20 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 21 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 24 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 25 best beach hotel Mykonos