For a newspaper column I'm writing, I'm wondering what coastal resort is Britain's equivalent to The Hamptons in the US. Any help would be appreciated.
posh English seacoast town
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 Day trip on the Rhine
- 5 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 6 Germany-berlin marathon
- 7 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 8 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 9 museum passes in Rome
- 10 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 11 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 12 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 13 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 14 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 15 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 16 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 17 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 18 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 19 Estonia Amber
- 20 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 21 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 UK for 12 days !
- 25 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip