We are planning a weeklong trip in April with two seventeen year olds to Portugal. Any suggestions for what to see, where to eat and where to stay are appreciated as well as any other travel ideas and tips. Thanks!
Portugal with seventeen year olds
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 apartment
- 2 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 3 travel insurance
- 4 Paris + Provence advice - to extend or not to extend
- 5 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 6 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 7 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 8 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 9 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 10 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 11 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 12 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 13 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 14 Russian Visa Question
- 15 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 16 Westport or Ballina in Co. Mayo?
- 17 Suggestions for a week in Europe
- 18 Greece for a month with a baby
- 19 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 20 Biking from The Hague to Rotterdam
- 21 9 days in switzerland
- 22 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 25 Camino No-No