Going to Portugal next months, logistic done : flights booked, hotels booked, car booked.
My wife has bought several paperguides and she knows where we have to go and what to visit.
So I am just asking what you loved most in Portugal so that I can double check that we see it !
We are 2 days in Porto, 2 in Lisbon, 2 in Peniche, 2 in Figueira da Foz.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Campervan in Croatia
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 K-Day
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Things to do in Brussels
- 6 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 10 UK Visa Help
- 11 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 12 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 13 Spain in December
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 16 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 17 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 18 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 19 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 20 Cell Phone Question
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 25 Aix en Provence Day Trips