Going to Portugal next months, logistic done : flights booked, hotels booked, car booked.
My wife has bought several paperguides and she knows where we have to go and what to visit.
So I am just asking what you loved most in Portugal so that I can double check that we see it !
We are 2 days in Porto, 2 in Lisbon, 2 in Peniche, 2 in Figueira da Foz.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 5 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 6 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 7 Versailles
- 8 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 14 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 15 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Acorn TV
- 18 Train help for Prague
- 19 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 20 Sicily
- 21 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 22 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 25 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016