Going to Portugal next months, logistic done : flights booked, hotels booked, car booked.
My wife has bought several paperguides and she knows where we have to go and what to visit.
So I am just asking what you loved most in Portugal so that I can double check that we see it !
We are 2 days in Porto, 2 in Lisbon, 2 in Peniche, 2 in Figueira da Foz.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 2 help with Italy itinerary
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 Venice
- 5 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 6 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 7 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 8 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 9 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 10 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 11 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Scotland and London 21 days
- 14 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 16 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 17 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 18 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 19 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Capri in July
- 22 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 23 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 24 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 25 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!