We are thinking of Portugal for next vacation - last was 4 yrs (way too long!) ago to Spain. Main question is: Are there more differences than similarities? We went to Madrid, Seville, Rhonda, Granada, Barcelona. Portugal seems very nice from what I've read and still maybe affordable with US exchanged dollars. We like to see a lot and don't care if we're tired at the end of the day! We can probably do 14-15 days next Feb or March 2009(includes travel time from US) Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Old European currency
- 3 Brugge hotel help
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 6 강남야구장씨스터즈＠강남구풀싸롱☎O1O 4444 9374강남야구장위치
- 7 London Hotels
- 8 Denmark or Sweden?
- 9 Europe itinerary questions
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Amsterdam hotels
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Back from Paris
- 18 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 19 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 20 1 month in Europe
- 21 Paris hotels
- 22 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 23 10 days in Paris and......
- 24 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 25 Mont St. Michel in winter