We are thinking of Portugal for next vacation - last was 4 yrs (way too long!) ago to Spain. Main question is: Are there more differences than similarities? We went to Madrid, Seville, Rhonda, Granada, Barcelona. Portugal seems very nice from what I've read and still maybe affordable with US exchanged dollars. We like to see a lot and don't care if we're tired at the end of the day! We can probably do 14-15 days next Feb or March 2009(includes travel time from US) Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 2 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 3 Berlin to ?
- 4 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 5 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 6 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 7 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 8 10 days in London in early December
- 9 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 10 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 11 Scotland in December
- 12 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 15 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 16 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 19 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 22 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 23 Iceland
- 24 Greece
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning