We are thinking of Portugal for next vacation - last was 4 yrs (way too long!) ago to Spain. Main question is: Are there more differences than similarities? We went to Madrid, Seville, Rhonda, Granada, Barcelona. Portugal seems very nice from what I've read and still maybe affordable with US exchanged dollars. We like to see a lot and don't care if we're tired at the end of the day! We can probably do 14-15 days next Feb or March 2009(includes travel time from US) Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Championship
- 2 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 3 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 4 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 5 12 days in Austria
- 6 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 7 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 8 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 9 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 10 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 11 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 12 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 13 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 14 Italy by Train - Sequence Recommendations
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 Italy by car
- 17 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 18 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 19 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 20 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 21 Ireland in October?
- 22 Barcelona-Valencia- ??? - Barcelona
- 23 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 24 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 25 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's