We are traveling to Portugal in mid July for about 10 days. So far our itinerary is Lisbon for 3 days, Sintra for 2 days, Guimares for one day and will go to the market at Barcelos, two days in Porto and now we just need one night close to Lisbon as we will be flying out the next day. Any recommendations for the last night? We were thinking either Evora or somewhere on the coast. And, what do you think of our route? We will pick up a car in Sintra.
Portugal trip - recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 2 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 3 4 days in Scotland
- 4 Airb2b in Paris
- 5 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 6 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 7 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 8 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 9 Seaplane service
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 12 scotland trave;
- 13 Venice tourist travel pass
- 14 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 15 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 16 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 17 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 18 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 19 Iceland wedding
- 20 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 21 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 24 Accommodation
- 25 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!