We are traveling to Portugal in mid July for about 10 days. So far our itinerary is Lisbon for 3 days, Sintra for 2 days, Guimares for one day and will go to the market at Barcelos, two days in Porto and now we just need one night close to Lisbon as we will be flying out the next day. Any recommendations for the last night? We were thinking either Evora or somewhere on the coast. And, what do you think of our route? We will pick up a car in Sintra.
Portugal trip - recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 2 Monet in Normandy
- 3 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 4 Useful website for France
- 5 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 6 London visit
- 7 Croatia/Slovenia 2014
- 8 Italian cooking classes
- 9 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 10 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 11 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 12 Small group for Colosseum
- 13 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 14 best time to book accommodation
- 15 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 18 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 21 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 22 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 23 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 25 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?