We are traveling to Portugal in mid July for about 10 days. So far our itinerary is Lisbon for 3 days, Sintra for 2 days, Guimares for one day and will go to the market at Barcelos, two days in Porto and now we just need one night close to Lisbon as we will be flying out the next day. Any recommendations for the last night? We were thinking either Evora or somewhere on the coast. And, what do you think of our route? We will pick up a car in Sintra.
Portugal trip - recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 2 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 3 5am arrival in Dublin
- 4 What are the best places to see in England
- 5 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 6 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 7 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 8 destination wedding
- 9 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 10 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 11 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 12 10 Hours in Brussels
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 17 Italy
- 18 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 19 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 20 Hotel in Venice
- 21 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 22 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 25 Best French Onion Soup in Paris