We are traveling to Portugal in mid July for about 10 days. So far our itinerary is Lisbon for 3 days, Sintra for 2 days, Guimares for one day and will go to the market at Barcelos, two days in Porto and now we just need one night close to Lisbon as we will be flying out the next day. Any recommendations for the last night? We were thinking either Evora or somewhere on the coast. And, what do you think of our route? We will pick up a car in Sintra.
Portugal trip - recommendations
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 6 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 7 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 8 Spain - Andalucia
- 9 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 10 One more last question on Bayeux
- 11 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 12 banger rally around europe?
- 13 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 14 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 15 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 16 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 17 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 18 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 19 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 20 Trip around Spain
- 21 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 22 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 25 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report