in early planning stages for trip to portugal in the june/july with 3 kids (2, 7, 10)
lisbon: best hotels or great rentals you have enjoyed, favorite resturants, best areas of the city to stay, and any good tourist things to do ( we will be there a few days)
has anyone tried the sidecart tours and liked it? how much do they charge.
sintra: best hotel or rentals you have used, resturants and things to do, we plan to be there about 3 days
favorite beach areas that are kid friendly
we likely will drive to lagos for a few days, plan to stay at belmar if anyone has advice or review of lagos area and belmar hotel
any other must do's between lisbon, sintra, lagos or nearby that are kid friendly
also adive on driving/car rental
thanks sooo much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome or Venice first
- 2 An evening in London
- 3 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 6 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 7 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 8 Europe First Timers
- 9 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 10 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 11 Chur or St Moritz?
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy
- 14 Safety in Rome
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 19 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 20 Athens Help
- 21 Uber vs. TfL
- 22 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 23 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 24 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Apartment Montreux area
Portugal Summer with kids, need advice on lisbon, sintra, lagos