in early planning stages for trip to portugal in the june/july with 3 kids (2, 7, 10)
lisbon: best hotels or great rentals you have enjoyed, favorite resturants, best areas of the city to stay, and any good tourist things to do ( we will be there a few days)
has anyone tried the sidecart tours and liked it? how much do they charge.
sintra: best hotel or rentals you have used, resturants and things to do, we plan to be there about 3 days
favorite beach areas that are kid friendly
we likely will drive to lagos for a few days, plan to stay at belmar if anyone has advice or review of lagos area and belmar hotel
any other must do's between lisbon, sintra, lagos or nearby that are kid friendly
also adive on driving/car rental
thanks sooo much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 2 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 3 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 4 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 5 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 6 Trip to Rome
- 7 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 8 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 9 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 11 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 12 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 22 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 Help required with Itinerary
- 25 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
Portugal Summer with kids, need advice on lisbon, sintra, lagos