in early planning stages for trip to portugal in the june/july with 3 kids (2, 7, 10)
lisbon: best hotels or great rentals you have enjoyed, favorite resturants, best areas of the city to stay, and any good tourist things to do ( we will be there a few days)
has anyone tried the sidecart tours and liked it? how much do they charge.
sintra: best hotel or rentals you have used, resturants and things to do, we plan to be there about 3 days
favorite beach areas that are kid friendly
we likely will drive to lagos for a few days, plan to stay at belmar if anyone has advice or review of lagos area and belmar hotel
any other must do's between lisbon, sintra, lagos or nearby that are kid friendly
also adive on driving/car rental
thanks sooo much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트주소↔바카라사이트주소
- 2 실시간카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브바카라⌒카지노사이트주소
- 3 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 4 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 7 Studying art in English in venice
- 8 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 9 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Trogir or Split
- 13 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 14 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 15 Scotland
- 16 Hotels in Turin
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
Portugal Summer with kids, need advice on lisbon, sintra, lagos