in early planning stages for trip to portugal in the june/july with 3 kids (2, 7, 10)
lisbon: best hotels or great rentals you have enjoyed, favorite resturants, best areas of the city to stay, and any good tourist things to do ( we will be there a few days)
has anyone tried the sidecart tours and liked it? how much do they charge.
sintra: best hotel or rentals you have used, resturants and things to do, we plan to be there about 3 days
favorite beach areas that are kid friendly
we likely will drive to lagos for a few days, plan to stay at belmar if anyone has advice or review of lagos area and belmar hotel
any other must do's between lisbon, sintra, lagos or nearby that are kid friendly
also adive on driving/car rental
thanks sooo much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia Spain
- 2 seat reservations
- 3 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 4 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 5 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 6 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 7 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 8 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 9 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 10 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 11 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 12 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 13 Italy in a week
- 14 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 15 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 16 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 17 Germany-Car or Train
- 18 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 19 SURPRISE TRIP
- 20 Jewish Vienna
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Reaching the Lake District
- 23 Positano Hotel in September
- 24 Scotland itinerary advice
- 25 Brussels flower tapestry
Portugal Summer with kids, need advice on lisbon, sintra, lagos