in early planning stages for trip to portugal in the june/july with 3 kids (2, 7, 10)
lisbon: best hotels or great rentals you have enjoyed, favorite resturants, best areas of the city to stay, and any good tourist things to do ( we will be there a few days)
has anyone tried the sidecart tours and liked it? how much do they charge.
sintra: best hotel or rentals you have used, resturants and things to do, we plan to be there about 3 days
favorite beach areas that are kid friendly
we likely will drive to lagos for a few days, plan to stay at belmar if anyone has advice or review of lagos area and belmar hotel
any other must do's between lisbon, sintra, lagos or nearby that are kid friendly
also adive on driving/car rental
thanks sooo much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 Driving from Prague to Salzburg by way of Cesky Krumlov
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 6 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 7 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 10 Versailles
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 15 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 16 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Acorn TV
- 19 Train help for Prague
- 20 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 21 Sicily
- 22 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 23 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
Portugal Summer with kids, need advice on lisbon, sintra, lagos