After our amazing trip to Berlin and Rhodes this summer (if you want any details, please feel free to ask), we are now starting early to plan a trip to Portugal next summer, with our two teenage boys, who will be 15 and 17 when we leave.
We want to include Lisbon and Porto and are wondering where else we should visit and what other places would be interesting to see as well. Are the excellent beaches only in the south and is that where you would recommend going for some rest and relaxation beach time? How many days should we allocate for each destination?
As well, would it be a good idea to take a 2 day trip to Seville, another place we have always wanted to visit?
We are allocating about 14 full days to the time in Portugal.
Thanks for your initial recommendations.
Portugal, Summer 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 3 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 4 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 5 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 6 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 7 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 8 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Naxos in May
- 11 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 12 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 13 Belfast to Scotland help
- 14 20 days in Germany
- 15 France, Italy and Greec
- 16 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 17 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 20 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 21 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 22 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 23 help regarding removal firm in london
- 24 Dresden or Leipzig
- 25 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland