After our amazing trip to Berlin and Rhodes this summer (if you want any details, please feel free to ask), we are now starting early to plan a trip to Portugal next summer, with our two teenage boys, who will be 15 and 17 when we leave.
We want to include Lisbon and Porto and are wondering where else we should visit and what other places would be interesting to see as well. Are the excellent beaches only in the south and is that where you would recommend going for some rest and relaxation beach time? How many days should we allocate for each destination?
As well, would it be a good idea to take a 2 day trip to Seville, another place we have always wanted to visit?
We are allocating about 14 full days to the time in Portugal.
Thanks for your initial recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 2 U>S:A: Gmail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:844:291 :6706 Gmail 24*7
- 3 Airport Transit Visa
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 6 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 7 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 8 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 9 Paris advice with kids
- 10 Anniversary trip to France
- 11 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 12 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 13 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 14 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Moscow Favorites
- 17 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 18 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 19 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 20 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 21 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 22 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 23 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 25 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik