After our amazing trip to Berlin and Rhodes this summer (if you want any details, please feel free to ask), we are now starting early to plan a trip to Portugal next summer, with our two teenage boys, who will be 15 and 17 when we leave.
We want to include Lisbon and Porto and are wondering where else we should visit and what other places would be interesting to see as well. Are the excellent beaches only in the south and is that where you would recommend going for some rest and relaxation beach time? How many days should we allocate for each destination?
As well, would it be a good idea to take a 2 day trip to Seville, another place we have always wanted to visit?
We are allocating about 14 full days to the time in Portugal.
Thanks for your initial recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 2 http://advancedtrimsite.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 3 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 4 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 5 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 6 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 7 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 8 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 9 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 10 Day in London
- 11 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 12 sim card
- 13 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 14 Lake Garda- Italy
- 15 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 16 European Championship
- 17 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 18 Plan Italy trip
- 19 http://garciniaweightlose.com/garcinia-active-slim/
- 20 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 21 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 22 when you consider that it swivels
- 23 Train from Rome to Naples
- 24 How to reduce weight
- 25 Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Central London