After our amazing trip to Berlin and Rhodes this summer (if you want any details, please feel free to ask), we are now starting early to plan a trip to Portugal next summer, with our two teenage boys, who will be 15 and 17 when we leave.
We want to include Lisbon and Porto and are wondering where else we should visit and what other places would be interesting to see as well. Are the excellent beaches only in the south and is that where you would recommend going for some rest and relaxation beach time? How many days should we allocate for each destination?
As well, would it be a good idea to take a 2 day trip to Seville, another place we have always wanted to visit?
We are allocating about 14 full days to the time in Portugal.
Thanks for your initial recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 게임몽 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Help with basic itinerary
- 3 스위피 ▶ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 4 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 5 Greece and Italy Combo
- 6 Country Estate Hotel in England
- 7 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 8 Greece and Italy Combo
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 10 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 11 Final Four
- 12 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 13 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 14 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 15 Which city order makes most sense?
- 16 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 17 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 18 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 19 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 20 Valencia, Spain
- 21 Restaurants in Spain
- 22 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 23 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 24 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 25 credit and debit cards