Portugal and Southern Spain with kids (ages 8 and 11) in December over Christmas and New Years. - any ideas for sights, cities to visit and hotels? We are travelling with 2 active grandparents as well. Also plan to spend a few days in Southern Spain (Sevilla, Granda, Cordoba) suggestions welcome for those places too. Also welcome comments on best way to get around for family of 6. Which is the best place to be on Christmas Eve and Day (where will things be open)? Best place to be on New Years? Thanks
.Portugal & Southern Spain with family of 6 in December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 4 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 5 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 6 Mycenae Documentary
- 7 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 8 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 9 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 10 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 13 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 14 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 15 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 16 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 17 Mont St Michel
- 18 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 19 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 20 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 21 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 22 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 23 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 24 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 25 Palm Sunday in Paris