Portugal and Southern Spain with kids (ages 8 and 11) in December over Christmas and New Years. - any ideas for sights, cities to visit and hotels? We are travelling with 2 active grandparents as well. Also plan to spend a few days in Southern Spain (Sevilla, Granda, Cordoba) suggestions welcome for those places too. Also welcome comments on best way to get around for family of 6. Which is the best place to be on Christmas Eve and Day (where will things be open)? Best place to be on New Years? Thanks
.Portugal & Southern Spain with family of 6 in December
- 1 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 2 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 3 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 4 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 5 Cuenca or Toledo
- 6 Bernina Express and Lake Como
- 7 LONDON, UK...CENTRALLY LOCATED BOUTIQUE HOTEL MAY 2013
- 8 London in Spring.. a glimpse of Madeleine Albright
- 9 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 10 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 11 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 12 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 13 semi escorted tours
- 14 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 15 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 16 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 17 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 18 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 19 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 20 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 21 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 22 Barcelona day trips
- 23 Montepulciano faves
- 24 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 25 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?