Portugal and Southern Spain with kids (ages 8 and 11) in December over Christmas and New Years. - any ideas for sights, cities to visit and hotels? We are travelling with 2 active grandparents as well. Also plan to spend a few days in Southern Spain (Sevilla, Granda, Cordoba) suggestions welcome for those places too. Also welcome comments on best way to get around for family of 6. Which is the best place to be on Christmas Eve and Day (where will things be open)? Best place to be on New Years? Thanks
.Portugal & Southern Spain with family of 6 in December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 2 Where to stay in London
- 3 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 4 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 5 Help with Dalmatia Coast Itinerary
- 6 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 7 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 8 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 9 Barcelona for 9 nights....Day trips?
- 10 Random Rome Questions
- 11 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 12 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 13 Using the Garmin nuvi 2598 in Italy
- 14 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 15 Family Cruises
- 16 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 17 Help with Belgium-Netherlands Itinerary
- 18 Berlin to Prague by car
- 19 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 20 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 21 Paris, France NYE hotel, city center, or CDG?
- 22 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 23 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 24 Driving to Beaune
- 25 Travelling to France