Hi -I will be in Portugal for 10 days in December. I would like to buy a sim card before I leave so I can give my number to my office staff, relatives, etc. I can't seem to find anyone selling sim cards for Portugal. There are many who sell UK cards and some who sell dual number cards (UK and US #). I only really need the card for the 10 days and I have an unlocked phone I take with me. Please help -thanks in advance
Portugal sim card
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 Toulouse and beyond -
- 3 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 8 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 11 Paris in April?
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 16 London hotel
- 17 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 18 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 19 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 22 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 23 Germany-berlin marathon
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 hotels in Seville