I'm planning to drive from Seville to Lisbon (and return) for a sadly short trip, leave Friday back Sunday night. First, any recommendations about the best way to go - is any route significantly shorter than the other? Is a detour to Evora recommended? And thirdly, I've heard that Portugal have introduced road tolls to help their ailing economy. Do these apply on all roads, and how does one go about paying them? Any advice appreciated!
Portugal road tolls
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 3 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 4 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 5 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 6 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 7 Venice at Christmas?
- 8 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 9 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 10 Cuenca or Toledo
- 11 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 12 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 13 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 14 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 15 Bruges B&Bs
- 16 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 17 What is the best food in France?
- 18 San Remo Italy to Paris
- 19 Trenitalia
- 20 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 21 Train tickets
- 22 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 23 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 24 Connection in Newark EWR
- 25 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October