I'm planning to drive from Seville to Lisbon (and return) for a sadly short trip, leave Friday back Sunday night. First, any recommendations about the best way to go - is any route significantly shorter than the other? Is a detour to Evora recommended? And thirdly, I've heard that Portugal have introduced road tolls to help their ailing economy. Do these apply on all roads, and how does one go about paying them? Any advice appreciated!
Portugal road tolls
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 4 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 5 Barcelona Transfers
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 8 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 9 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 10 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 11 Ireland in a week
- 12 Spain - Andalucia
- 13 TGV and Provence questions
- 14 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 15 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 18 2 Week European Itinerary
- 19 Chambermaid tipping
- 20 Channel Islands
- 21 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 22 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 23 Car in Prague
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?