I'm planning to drive from Seville to Lisbon (and return) for a sadly short trip, leave Friday back Sunday night. First, any recommendations about the best way to go - is any route significantly shorter than the other? Is a detour to Evora recommended? And thirdly, I've heard that Portugal have introduced road tolls to help their ailing economy. Do these apply on all roads, and how does one go about paying them? Any advice appreciated!
Portugal road tolls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 2 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 3 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 4 Stay away from EF Tours
- 5 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 6 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 7 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 8 Getting From Italy to London
- 9 Spending money in Italy?
- 10 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 11 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 12 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 13 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 14 rome and pompei
- 15 URGENT: Corte Del Poggio, Perugia Cooking School info req.
- 16 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 17 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 19 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 20 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 21 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 22 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 23 Italy things to do?
- 24 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 25 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)