I'm planning to drive from Seville to Lisbon (and return) for a sadly short trip, leave Friday back Sunday night. First, any recommendations about the best way to go - is any route significantly shorter than the other? Is a detour to Evora recommended? And thirdly, I've heard that Portugal have introduced road tolls to help their ailing economy. Do these apply on all roads, and how does one go about paying them? Any advice appreciated!
Portugal road tolls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eiffel tower tickets
- 2 4-6 weeks
- 3 Dresden or Leipzig
- 4 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 5 Help With Vienna
- 6 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 7 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 8 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 9 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 10 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 11 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 12 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 13 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 14 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 15 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 16 Venice Banning Fodors
- 17 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 20 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 21 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 22 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 23 France, Italy and Greec
- 24 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014