I'm planning to drive from Seville to Lisbon (and return) for a sadly short trip, leave Friday back Sunday night. First, any recommendations about the best way to go - is any route significantly shorter than the other? Is a detour to Evora recommended? And thirdly, I've heard that Portugal have introduced road tolls to help their ailing economy. Do these apply on all roads, and how does one go about paying them? Any advice appreciated!
Portugal road tolls
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 2 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 3 Istanbul hotels
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 7 TGV and Provence questions
- 8 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Car in Prague
- 11 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 12 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 13 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 14 Rome Accommodation
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 18 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 19 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 20 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 21 Family European winter holiday
- 22 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 23 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France