I'm planning to drive from Seville to Lisbon (and return) for a sadly short trip, leave Friday back Sunday night. First, any recommendations about the best way to go - is any route significantly shorter than the other? Is a detour to Evora recommended? And thirdly, I've heard that Portugal have introduced road tolls to help their ailing economy. Do these apply on all roads, and how does one go about paying them? Any advice appreciated!
Portugal road tolls
- 1 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 2 Italian train question
- 3 Affordable London Hotel
- 4 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 5 Getting the best our of Europe
- 6 Yet another train question......
- 7 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 8 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 9 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 10 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 11 Transportation for 7 ladies from Marais apartment to only airport
- 12 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 13 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 14 Stonehenge
- 15 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 16 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 17 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 18 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 19 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 20 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 21 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 22 Reichstag tickets
- 23 Paris Ticket t+
- 24 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 25 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?