My husband and I are travelling to Malaga in October for one week, and trying to decide where to go the second week. Our return flight is out of Lisbon, so we were thinking of spending time in The Algarve, but we've now heard so much about Barcelona that we're thinking we could fly there for a week. Can't decide. Is Barcelona a city that you could easily spend a week in, or would three days be enough? And, if any of you have been to both areas, which would you recommend. Thanks.
Portugal or Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Age for booking a hotel?
- 3 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 4 Is this realistic... advice?
- 5 Satnav maps update
- 6 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 7 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 8 Rolling bags in Venice
- 9 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 10 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 11 Big and little towns of Europe
- 12 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 13 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 14 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 15 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 16 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 17 Best london location to stay?
- 18 Where to go in France mid July?
- 19 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 20 Tell me about Manchester
- 21 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 22 France to Italy advice needed please
- 23 Snagged the last ice cave in 2015 - Now What?
- 24 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 25 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary