My husband and I are travelling to Malaga in October for one week, and trying to decide where to go the second week. Our return flight is out of Lisbon, so we were thinking of spending time in The Algarve, but we've now heard so much about Barcelona that we're thinking we could fly there for a week. Can't decide. Is Barcelona a city that you could easily spend a week in, or would three days be enough? And, if any of you have been to both areas, which would you recommend. Thanks.
Portugal or Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 2 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 3 Nice to the luberons
- 4 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 5 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 6 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 7 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 8 Expat area's in France
- 9 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 10 Schengen rule made easy
- 11 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 12 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 13 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 14 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 15 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 16 Need help with itinerary
- 17 Italy Spending Budget
- 18 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 19 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 20 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 21 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 22 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 23 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 24 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 25 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul