My husband and I are travelling to Malaga in October for one week, and trying to decide where to go the second week. Our return flight is out of Lisbon, so we were thinking of spending time in The Algarve, but we've now heard so much about Barcelona that we're thinking we could fly there for a week. Can't decide. Is Barcelona a city that you could easily spend a week in, or would three days be enough? And, if any of you have been to both areas, which would you recommend. Thanks.
Portugal or Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 3 Dresden or Leipzig
- 4 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 8 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 9 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 10 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 11 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 12 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 15 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 16 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 17 Air pollution in Paris
- 18 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 19 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 20 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 21 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 22 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 23 20 days in Germany
- 24 France, Italy and Greec
- 25 Rome---August and September