My husband and I are travelling to Malaga in October for one week, and trying to decide where to go the second week. Our return flight is out of Lisbon, so we were thinking of spending time in The Algarve, but we've now heard so much about Barcelona that we're thinking we could fly there for a week. Can't decide. Is Barcelona a city that you could easily spend a week in, or would three days be enough? And, if any of you have been to both areas, which would you recommend. Thanks.
Portugal or Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monet in Normandy
- 2 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 5 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 6 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 7 London visit
- 8 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 11 Three days in Spain
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 15 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 16 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 17 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 18 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 19 21 Days in Central Europe
- 20 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 21 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 22 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 23 best time to book accommodation
- 24 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 25 Oktoberfest reservations