My husband and I are travelling to Malaga in October for one week, and trying to decide where to go the second week. Our return flight is out of Lisbon, so we were thinking of spending time in The Algarve, but we've now heard so much about Barcelona that we're thinking we could fly there for a week. Can't decide. Is Barcelona a city that you could easily spend a week in, or would three days be enough? And, if any of you have been to both areas, which would you recommend. Thanks.
Portugal or Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 2 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 3 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 4 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 5 ideas for Portugal please
- 6 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 7 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 8 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 9 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 10 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 11 Day on the Rhine
- 12 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 13 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 14 Italy/ Spain in December
- 15 Please help me give good travel advice
- 16 Greek Island honeymoon
- 17 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 18 Spain and Portugal in February
- 19 Spain Itinerary
- 20 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 21 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 22 Has anyone bought real estate in Croatia?
- 23 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 24 Car Rentals in Athens
- 25 One night for dinner in Rome