My husband and I are travelling to Malaga in October for one week, and trying to decide where to go the second week. Our return flight is out of Lisbon, so we were thinking of spending time in The Algarve, but we've now heard so much about Barcelona that we're thinking we could fly there for a week. Can't decide. Is Barcelona a city that you could easily spend a week in, or would three days be enough? And, if any of you have been to both areas, which would you recommend. Thanks.
Portugal or Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - Tram #22
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 4 Paris in April?
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 car rental companies Italy
- 7 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 8 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 9 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 12 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 13 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 16 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 19 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 20 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 21 London hotel
- 22 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 23 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 24 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan