My husband and I are travelling to Malaga in October for one week, and trying to decide where to go the second week. Our return flight is out of Lisbon, so we were thinking of spending time in The Algarve, but we've now heard so much about Barcelona that we're thinking we could fly there for a week. Can't decide. Is Barcelona a city that you could easily spend a week in, or would three days be enough? And, if any of you have been to both areas, which would you recommend. Thanks.
Portugal or Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 2 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 3 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 4 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 5 Day Trips from Nice
- 6 Istanbul water
- 7 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 8 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 9 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 10 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 11 Madrid: City Views
- 12 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 13 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 14 Norway 2014
- 15 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 16 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 17 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 18 London restaurants
- 19 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 20 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 21 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 22 Siena Favorites?
- 23 biking in France
- 24 using airbnb for the first time...
- 25 Help - road trip from Munich to Bruges