My husband and I are travelling to Malaga in October for one week, and trying to decide where to go the second week. Our return flight is out of Lisbon, so we were thinking of spending time in The Algarve, but we've now heard so much about Barcelona that we're thinking we could fly there for a week. Can't decide. Is Barcelona a city that you could easily spend a week in, or would three days be enough? And, if any of you have been to both areas, which would you recommend. Thanks.
Portugal or Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 2 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 3 LowCountryIslander & Mom Go Back to Italy...A Bologna & Rome Trip Report
- 4 Brugge photo on Bing
- 5 British English
- 6 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 7 Spending money in Italy?
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 10 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 11 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 12 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 13 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 14 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 15 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 16 Passport Delays
- 17 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 18 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 19 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 20 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 21 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 22 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 23 first family trip to Switzerland
- 24 Normandy in October
- 25 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France