My husband and are about 30. We are active, adventurous, love food, wine, culture, and architecture. We are looking for a pre-baby adventure vacation. A 10 day trip before we are tied down with a family. I have travelled extensively in Spain and England. My husband has been to Italy. We want to explore something new together, something off the beaten path of travel. I am thinking Portugal or Sicily. Any advice?
Portugal or Sicily?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 2 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 3 wineries near Ronda
- 4 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Mid 20's first time in Paris - where to stay?!
- 6 travel to western Europe from India
- 7 Fun, free language website
- 8 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 9 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 10 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 11 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 12 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 13 Stay away from EF Tours
- 14 I'm in a funk
- 15 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 16 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 17 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 18 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 19 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 20 Bike touring in France
- 21 Does this sound feasible?
- 22 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 23 Tour Group Operators
- 24 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 25 One week in Ireland itinerary