My husband and are about 30. We are active, adventurous, love food, wine, culture, and architecture. We are looking for a pre-baby adventure vacation. A 10 day trip before we are tied down with a family. I have travelled extensively in Spain and England. My husband has been to Italy. We want to explore something new together, something off the beaten path of travel. I am thinking Portugal or Sicily. Any advice?
Portugal or Sicily?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 2 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 3 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 4 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 5 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 6 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 7 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 8 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 9 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 10 Scuol, Switzerland
- 11 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 12 2 Weeks in Paris
- 13 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 14 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 15 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 16 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 17 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 18 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 19 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 20 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 21 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 22 Internet or travel agent?
- 23 Raining in rome
- 24 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 25 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night