My husband and are about 30. We are active, adventurous, love food, wine, culture, and architecture. We are looking for a pre-baby adventure vacation. A 10 day trip before we are tied down with a family. I have travelled extensively in Spain and England. My husband has been to Italy. We want to explore something new together, something off the beaten path of travel. I am thinking Portugal or Sicily. Any advice?
Portugal or Sicily?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 4 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 5 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 6 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 9 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 10 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 11 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 12 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 13 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 14 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 Munich with a car?
- 18 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 19 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 20 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 21 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 22 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 23 Reims for a day
- 24 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 25 day trip to Lake Como from Milan