My husband and are about 30. We are active, adventurous, love food, wine, culture, and architecture. We are looking for a pre-baby adventure vacation. A 10 day trip before we are tied down with a family. I have travelled extensively in Spain and England. My husband has been to Italy. We want to explore something new together, something off the beaten path of travel. I am thinking Portugal or Sicily. Any advice?
Portugal or Sicily?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 4 Itinerary for Germany, Italy and Austria
- 5 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 8 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 9 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 10 french riviera
- 11 Where to visit prior to Norway/Iceland trip?
- 12 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 13 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 14 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 15 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 16 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 17 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 18 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 19 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 20 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 21 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 22 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 23 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 24 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 25 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?