We are contemplating our spring break destination during 2nd week of April with our 2 kids ages 15 and 11. We will have about 8 nights to spend. How's the weather going to be in Portugal ? I know beaches are probably going to be too cold though. Another choice is Morocco considering it is impossible to visit in summer.
Any suggestions or advise ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 2 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 3 Juangfrau / mt
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 6 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 7 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 8 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 9 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Questions about Polish sights
- 17 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Italy
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!