We are contemplating our spring break destination during 2nd week of April with our 2 kids ages 15 and 11. We will have about 8 nights to spend. How's the weather going to be in Portugal ? I know beaches are probably going to be too cold though. Another choice is Morocco considering it is impossible to visit in summer.
Any suggestions or advise ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our future trip to Greece
- 2 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 3 Russia in two weeks in December
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 8 Christmas Day in Granada
- 9 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 10 car insurance italy
- 11 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 12 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 13 Venice/Mestre
- 14 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 15 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 16 Spanish Medical Providers
- 17 Transylvania - June 2018
- 18 Italy Car Scam
- 19 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 20 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 21 Krakow
- 22 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 23 Quizz !
- 24 Pay attention to your watches !
- 25 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP