We have been members for a few years but have not posted many questions as this forum has a wealth of information and has helped us plan our past summer vacations.
Our family (we have two sons, ages 17 and 15, who have enjoyed all of our travels together) have taken European summer vacations for the last six summers and have visited Germany, Spain, France, Slovenia, a few Greek Islands and many parts of Italy.
We are now planning for our 2015 summer vacation and cannot decide between the following two countries:
Portugal or Bulgaria.
We will have 16 full days to spend (plus 2 travel days) and we love art, architecture, history, beaches, old/medieval towns and beautiful scenery outside the big cities. We understand that Bulgaria is not as well travelled but looks very interesting. However, Portugal has that southern European feel that we really love.
Any advice you can offer would be much appreciated.
Thank you very much.
Michael and Andrea
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotmail Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Couscous
- 3 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT HP CONTACT 1:855-999-8045 HP Printer Setup
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 7 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 8 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 11 IWM
- 12 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 13 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 14 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 15 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 16 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 17 quickest way to Prague
- 18 Paris for children
- 19 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 20 Scotland - We're Here!
- 21 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 22 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 23 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 24 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 25 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich