It is that time of year again where our summer vacation planning begins.
First, let me thank all of you who have helped my family and I over the years with your great advice and opinions. We really appeciate it.
We are considering two options for our 2015 summer vacation in Europe. Portugal or Bulgaria. We would be spending 16 full days away (plus the two travel days) and we cannot decide between the two. We will be travelling with our two sons, ages 16 and 18, who enjoy all the vacations we have taken together and will be travelling between late July and early August.
We enjoy history, art, beaches, old/medieval towns and also beautiful scenery away from the main cities.
Any help you can give to help us make our decision would be very much appreciated.
Thanks, like always.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 4 days in Provence in early June
- 4 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 7 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 Need Information about French Alps
- 10 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 11 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 12 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 13 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 16 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 17 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 18 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 21 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 22 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 23 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 24 Uffizi Phone Number
- 25 Do I have time for the Appian Way?