It is that time of year again where our summer vacation planning begins.
First, let me thank all of you who have helped my family and I over the years with your great advice and opinions. We really appeciate it.
We are considering two options for our 2015 summer vacation in Europe. Portugal or Bulgaria. We would be spending 16 full days away (plus the two travel days) and we cannot decide between the two. We will be travelling with our two sons, ages 16 and 18, who enjoy all the vacations we have taken together and will be travelling between late July and early August.
We enjoy history, art, beaches, old/medieval towns and also beautiful scenery away from the main cities.
Any help you can give to help us make our decision would be very much appreciated.
Thanks, like always.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 6 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 7 Which Train Station in Venice
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 10 Uber vs. TfL
- 11 What fresh hell is this?
- 12 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 One free day in Barcelona
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more