It is that time of year again where our summer vacation planning begins.
First, let me thank all of you who have helped my family and I over the years with your great advice and opinions. We really appeciate it.
We are considering two options for our 2015 summer vacation in Europe. Portugal or Bulgaria. We would be spending 16 full days away (plus the two travel days) and we cannot decide between the two. We will be travelling with our two sons, ages 16 and 18, who enjoy all the vacations we have taken together and will be travelling between late July and early August.
We enjoy history, art, beaches, old/medieval towns and also beautiful scenery away from the main cities.
Any help you can give to help us make our decision would be very much appreciated.
Thanks, like always.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 2 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 3 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 4 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 5 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 6 Getting around London
- 7 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 8 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 9 Andalucia Spain
- 10 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 11 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 12 Vigo Spain????
- 13 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 14 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 15 Paris in August
- 16 SURPRISE TRIP
- 17 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Visiting Zurich
- 20 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 21 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 22 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 25 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain