I'll be in Portugal in early October and after reading quite a bit I have decided on the following rough itinerary. I'd appreciate your views on whether this would be doable. A few important points, I'll be arriving from Austria, where I currently live, so jetlag is not a consideration. Also, I'll be using trains and buses throughout.
Also, I could add an extra day if needed. I am not limited by a plane ticket yet.
Day 1 - Arrive in Lisbon mid-morning (walking tour in the afternoon)
Day 2 - Lisbon with Alfama in the evening
Day 3 - Belem in the morning, Sintra afternoon
Day 4 - Azeitao (visit to wine estate and cheese museum)
Day 5 - Tomar (Convent) and Aveiro
Day 6 - Costa Nova and Porto
Day 7 - Barcelos (Thursday market) and Porto
Day 8 - Douro excursion (guided)
Day 9 - Porto
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료 바다이야기 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 4 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 7 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 8 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 9 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 10 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 11 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 12 London 6 day itinerary
- 13 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 14 Sim Cards
- 15 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 16 London in Winter Report
- 17 Portugal rental car
- 18 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 19 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 20 IWM
- 21 London Hotel - Different Request
- 22 Seville to Cordoba
- 23 3 nights in Madrid
- 24 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 25 Travelling Iceland