I would love some advice on my Portugal itinerary (Leg 1 with Leg 2 being Spain). We will be visiting in April for 5 days:
Day 1 Lisbon (Arrive 8AM)
Day 2 Lisbon
Day 3 Lisbon
Day 4 Sintra (Day Trip)
Day 5 Batalha (Day Trip)
- Is it worth skipping Batalha and go to Porto instead for the day/night? The next city we're visiting is Barcelona so we can fly out of either Lisbon or Porto. Our other option is to cut 1 day out of our Spain leg and do 2 days in Batalha and Porto (travel early AM from Lisbon to Batalha and then to Porto, spend 2 nights in Porto)
- Is 3 days in Lisbon enough to see the major architectural sites? We don't plan on visiting too many museums
- Please keep in mind we're typical New Yorkers and tend to explore cities faster than usually recommended (I found this especially true in Italy)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 2 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 3 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 4 Help with Ireland Trip
- 5 3 nights in Madrid
- 6 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 7 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 8 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 9 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 12 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 13 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 14 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 15 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 16 Cappadocia in June
- 17 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 18 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 19 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 20 Ibiiza Spain
- 21 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 22 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 23 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 24 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 25 Spain itinerary and railway advise