I would love some advice on my Portugal itinerary (Leg 1 with Leg 2 being Spain). We will be visiting in April for 5 days:
Day 1 Lisbon (Arrive 8AM)
Day 2 Lisbon
Day 3 Lisbon
Day 4 Sintra (Day Trip)
Day 5 Batalha (Day Trip)
- Is it worth skipping Batalha and go to Porto instead for the day/night? The next city we're visiting is Barcelona so we can fly out of either Lisbon or Porto. Our other option is to cut 1 day out of our Spain leg and do 2 days in Batalha and Porto (travel early AM from Lisbon to Batalha and then to Porto, spend 2 nights in Porto)
- Is 3 days in Lisbon enough to see the major architectural sites? We don't plan on visiting too many museums
- Please keep in mind we're typical New Yorkers and tend to explore cities faster than usually recommended (I found this especially true in Italy)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 2 Germany train help!
- 3 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 4 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 5 Sicily
- 6 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 driving from prague to salzburg
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 12 Versailles
- 13 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 14 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 18 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 19 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 23 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 25 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise