I would love some advice on my Portugal itinerary (Leg 1 with Leg 2 being Spain). We will be visiting in April for 5 days:
Day 1 Lisbon (Arrive 8AM)
Day 2 Lisbon
Day 3 Lisbon
Day 4 Sintra (Day Trip)
Day 5 Batalha (Day Trip)
- Is it worth skipping Batalha and go to Porto instead for the day/night? The next city we're visiting is Barcelona so we can fly out of either Lisbon or Porto. Our other option is to cut 1 day out of our Spain leg and do 2 days in Batalha and Porto (travel early AM from Lisbon to Batalha and then to Porto, spend 2 nights in Porto)
- Is 3 days in Lisbon enough to see the major architectural sites? We don't plan on visiting too many museums
- Please keep in mind we're typical New Yorkers and tend to explore cities faster than usually recommended (I found this especially true in Italy)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 2 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 3 Need Information about French Alps
- 4 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 5 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 6 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 7 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 10 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 11 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 12 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 13 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 14 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 15 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 16 Uffizi Phone Number
- 17 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 21 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 24 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?