Heading to Portugal in mid October. We commence in Santiago de Compostela, head to Porto (through Vigo) and finally Lisbon. We are planning 2 full days in Porto and surrounding areas and 5 for Lisbon including a day trip to Sintra. Thoughts on allocation of time? Has anyone recently taken the train from Santiago to Vigo and connect into Porto. Thanks.
Portugal in October
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 2 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 3 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 4 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 5 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 6 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?
- 7 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 8 Venice - boats on canals
- 9 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 10 Barcelona for single female
- 11 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 12 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 13 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 14 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 15 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 16 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 17 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 18 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 19 Help for San Sebastian
- 20 Newgrange to Galway
- 21 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 22 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 23 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 24 Weekend in Paris
- 25 Ghent or Paris?