Heading to Portugal in mid October. We commence in Santiago de Compostela, head to Porto (through Vigo) and finally Lisbon. We are planning 2 full days in Porto and surrounding areas and 5 for Lisbon including a day trip to Sintra. Thoughts on allocation of time? Has anyone recently taken the train from Santiago to Vigo and connect into Porto. Thanks.
Portugal in October
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 2 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 3 wineries near Ronda
- 4 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 6 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 7 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 10 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 11 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 12 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 13 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 14 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 15 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 16 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 17 travel to western Europe from India
- 18 Tour Group Operators
- 19 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 20 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 21 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 22 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 23 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 24 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 25 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?