Heading to Portugal in mid October. We commence in Santiago de Compostela, head to Porto (through Vigo) and finally Lisbon. We are planning 2 full days in Porto and surrounding areas and 5 for Lisbon including a day trip to Sintra. Thoughts on allocation of time? Has anyone recently taken the train from Santiago to Vigo and connect into Porto. Thanks.
Portugal in October
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GPS in France
- 2 Voltage in UK and France
- 3 Papal audience-Easter
- 4 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 5 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 6 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 7 A month in Positano - where to stay??
- 8 Chamonix - Information
- 9 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 10 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 11 South of France
- 12 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 13 Planning 10 day trip from Athens around Greece
- 14 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 15 From Porto to the Douro Valley wine route
- 16 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 17 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 18 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 19 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 20 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 21 Nature of France
- 22 Hotel Artorius in Rome
- 23 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 24 Emilia Romagna Region
- 25 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!