Heading to Portugal in mid October. We commence in Santiago de Compostela, head to Porto (through Vigo) and finally Lisbon. We are planning 2 full days in Porto and surrounding areas and 5 for Lisbon including a day trip to Sintra. Thoughts on allocation of time? Has anyone recently taken the train from Santiago to Vigo and connect into Porto. Thanks.
Portugal in October
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 3 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 6 Is Venice really dirty?
- 7 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 8 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 9 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 10 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 11 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 12 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 13 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 14 Best beach town in Italy?
- 15 Cotswold Churches
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 18 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 19 Italy in October 2015
- 20 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 21 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 22 I dream of Europe
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 25 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?