Heading to Portugal in mid October. We commence in Santiago de Compostela, head to Porto (through Vigo) and finally Lisbon. We are planning 2 full days in Porto and surrounding areas and 5 for Lisbon including a day trip to Sintra. Thoughts on allocation of time? Has anyone recently taken the train from Santiago to Vigo and connect into Porto. Thanks.
Portugal in October
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bayeux tapestry
- 2 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 3 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 4 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 5 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 6 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 7 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 8 Camino No-No
- 9 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 12 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 13 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 14 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 15 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 16 Anywhere to run in Granada?
- 17 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 18 Is Capri overrated?
- 19 A week in Paris
- 20 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 21 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 22 Train des Pignes
- 23 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 24 9 days in switzerland
- 25 First time to London- which luxury hotel