Heading to Portugal in mid October. We commence in Santiago de Compostela, head to Porto (through Vigo) and finally Lisbon. We are planning 2 full days in Porto and surrounding areas and 5 for Lisbon including a day trip to Sintra. Thoughts on allocation of time? Has anyone recently taken the train from Santiago to Vigo and connect into Porto. Thanks.
Portugal in October
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belfast to Scotland help
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 4 Naxos in May
- 5 France, Italy and Greec
- 6 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 7 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 8 20 days in Germany
- 9 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 10 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 11 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 12 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 13 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 14 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 15 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 16 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 17 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 18 help regarding removal firm in london
- 19 Dresden or Leipzig
- 20 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 21 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 22 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 South of France November Trip Report
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?