Heading to Portugal in mid October. We commence in Santiago de Compostela, head to Porto (through Vigo) and finally Lisbon. We are planning 2 full days in Porto and surrounding areas and 5 for Lisbon including a day trip to Sintra. Thoughts on allocation of time? Has anyone recently taken the train from Santiago to Vigo and connect into Porto. Thanks.
Portugal in October
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 2 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 3 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 4 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 5 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 6 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 7 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 8 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 9 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 10 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 11 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 12 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 13 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 14 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 15 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 16 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 17 Hotels in old Rome
- 18 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 19 Car rental at Athens airport
- 20 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 21 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 22 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 23 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 24 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 25 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?