My husband and myself are travelling to Portugal in November for 9 days. Our flights are booked in and out of Lisbon. After reading through the forums, I am a little confused about my itinerary (mainly due to the weather at that time of the year). Should I stay all 9 days in Lisbon and plan day trips or should I split my time between Lison and one other place?
Any suugestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flights from Milos Greece to Rome
- 2 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 3 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 4 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 5 Turkey - Car Rental
- 6 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 7 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 8 Paris 4 days
- 9 Vatican visit - shortcut to St. Peter's Basilica through Sistine chapel
- 10 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 11 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 12 Is it possible to rent a car in Barcelona and return it in Rome?
- 13 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 14 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 15 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 16 My summer in Paris
- 17 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 18 Trip to Europe October 2016
- 19 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 20 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 21 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 22 Recommendation for a Boutique Hotel in Istanbul
- 23 French countryside/wine country
- 24 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report