My husband and myself are travelling to Portugal in November for 9 days. Our flights are booked in and out of Lisbon. After reading through the forums, I am a little confused about my itinerary (mainly due to the weather at that time of the year). Should I stay all 9 days in Lisbon and plan day trips or should I split my time between Lison and one other place?
Any suugestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.
Portugal in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 2 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 5 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 12 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 13 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 14 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 17 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 18 Day trip from London to Paris
- 19 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 20 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 25 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland