My husband and myself are travelling to Portugal in November for 9 days. Our flights are booked in and out of Lisbon. After reading through the forums, I am a little confused about my itinerary (mainly due to the weather at that time of the year). Should I stay all 9 days in Lisbon and plan day trips or should I split my time between Lison and one other place?
Any suugestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 2 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 3 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 4 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 9 Ireland itinerary help please
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 12 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 15 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 16 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 17 First time in Bulgaria
- 18 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 19 Alps Drive
- 20 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 23 Paris cooking classes
- 24 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please