My husband and myself are travelling to Portugal in November for 9 days. Our flights are booked in and out of Lisbon. After reading through the forums, I am a little confused about my itinerary (mainly due to the weather at that time of the year). Should I stay all 9 days in Lisbon and plan day trips or should I split my time between Lison and one other place?
Any suugestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Way... trust or bust?
- 2 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 3 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 4 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 5 American Style Restaurants in London
- 6 Walking GPS?
- 7 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 8 July 2-5, 2012 Int'l Philosphy Conference at Assos, Turkey (near Troy)
- 9 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 10 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 11 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 12 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 13 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 14 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 15 Portugal trains
- 16 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 17 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 18 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 19 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 21 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 22 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 23 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 24 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 25 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde