My husband and myself are travelling to Portugal in November for 9 days. Our flights are booked in and out of Lisbon. After reading through the forums, I am a little confused about my itinerary (mainly due to the weather at that time of the year). Should I stay all 9 days in Lisbon and plan day trips or should I split my time between Lison and one other place?
Any suugestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.
Portugal in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 5 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 6 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 7 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 8 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 9 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 10 Tipping in the UK
- 11 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 12 14 Days Dec Trip to Switzerland (or???)
- 13 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 14 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 15 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 16 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 17 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 18 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 19 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 20 Interested In Coach Passes
- 21 Could someone help me identifie this chateau in Belgium
- 22 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 23 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 24 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 25 Getting about, CAR? 21 y/o