My husband and myself are travelling to Portugal in November for 9 days. Our flights are booked in and out of Lisbon. After reading through the forums, I am a little confused about my itinerary (mainly due to the weather at that time of the year). Should I stay all 9 days in Lisbon and plan day trips or should I split my time between Lison and one other place?
Any suugestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.
Portugal in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 2 Paris Libraries
- 3 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 4 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 5 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 6 British Royals
- 7 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 8 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015
- 9 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 10 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 11 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 12 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 13 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 14 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 15 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 16 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 17 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 18 Paris: Best Bistros
- 19 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 20 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 21 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 22 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 23 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 24 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 25 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary