My husband and myself are travelling to Portugal in November for 9 days. Our flights are booked in and out of Lisbon. After reading through the forums, I am a little confused about my itinerary (mainly due to the weather at that time of the year). Should I stay all 9 days in Lisbon and plan day trips or should I split my time between Lison and one other place?
Any suugestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.
Portugal in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 2 Airport to Piraeus
- 3 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 4 7 Nights in Paris
- 5 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 6 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 7 Day trips from Seville
- 8 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 11 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 12 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 13 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 14 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 15 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 16 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 17 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 18 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 19 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 20 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 21 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 22 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 23 Riga 2014
- 24 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 25 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?