My husband and myself are travelling to Portugal in November for 9 days. Our flights are booked in and out of Lisbon. After reading through the forums, I am a little confused about my itinerary (mainly due to the weather at that time of the year). Should I stay all 9 days in Lisbon and plan day trips or should I split my time between Lison and one other place?
Any suugestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.
Portugal in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 2 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 3 Cotswolds village base
- 4 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 5 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 6 First Time Going to Europe
- 7 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 8 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 9 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 10 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 11 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 12 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 13 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 14 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 15 International driving permit required in France?
- 16 How long in Venice?
- 17 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 18 Hotel in Rome?
- 19 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 20 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 21 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 22 Traditional food in Athens
- 23 Getting cash in Spain
- 24 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 25 Greek Ferries in October - Q's