My husband and myself are travelling to Portugal in November for 9 days. Our flights are booked in and out of Lisbon. After reading through the forums, I am a little confused about my itinerary (mainly due to the weather at that time of the year). Should I stay all 9 days in Lisbon and plan day trips or should I split my time between Lison and one other place?
Any suugestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.
Portugal in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Month of July
- 2 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 5 Shipping Prosecco
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 10 Your favourite places in Bath
- 11 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 12 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 13 Italy and Croatia
- 14 Europe Tour with Kids
- 15 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 16 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 17 Lakes District UK
- 18 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 19 Kimhe--flamenco
- 20 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 21 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 22 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 23 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 24 Italy 14 days
- 25 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March