My husband and myself are travelling to Portugal in November for 9 days. Our flights are booked in and out of Lisbon. After reading through the forums, I am a little confused about my itinerary (mainly due to the weather at that time of the year). Should I stay all 9 days in Lisbon and plan day trips or should I split my time between Lison and one other place?
Any suugestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French immersion courses in France
- 2 Munich
- 3 Paris---baguette question???
- 4 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 5 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 6 Vienna or Budapest?
- 7 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 8 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 9 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 10 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 11 Italy/Greece with kids
- 12 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 13 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 14 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 15 10 day Greek Island trip
- 16 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 17 Portugal itinerary help
- 18 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 19 Portugal initial itinerary help
- 20 Lisbon NYE
- 21 Drive Vienna to Salzburg
- 22 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 23 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 24 English Countryside
- 25 Need help in travel planning