My husband and myself are travelling to Portugal in November for 9 days. Our flights are booked in and out of Lisbon. After reading through the forums, I am a little confused about my itinerary (mainly due to the weather at that time of the year). Should I stay all 9 days in Lisbon and plan day trips or should I split my time between Lison and one other place?
Any suugestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London with kids
- 2 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 3 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 4 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 5 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 6 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 7 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 8 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 9 where to stay in Malta
- 10 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 11 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 12 River Boat Cruise
- 13 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 14 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 15 Hotel advice
- 16 Public Transport information App/Website
- 17 Tour or independent
- 18 Copenhagen and Stockholm Hotel Recommendations
- 19 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 20 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 21 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 22 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 23 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 25 York Churches