My husband and myself are travelling to Portugal in November for 9 days. Our flights are booked in and out of Lisbon. After reading through the forums, I am a little confused about my itinerary (mainly due to the weather at that time of the year). Should I stay all 9 days in Lisbon and plan day trips or should I split my time between Lison and one other place?
Any suugestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 2 Scotland Itinerary Advice
- 3 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 4 Theater in London
- 5 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 6 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 7 Food in Positano
- 8 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 11 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 12 Katyn massacres
- 13 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 14 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 15 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 16 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 17 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 18 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 19 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 20 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 21 Ireland hotel questions
- 22 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 23 Italy
- 24 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 25 3 weeks in Spain