My husband and myself are travelling to Portugal in November for 9 days. Our flights are booked in and out of Lisbon. After reading through the forums, I am a little confused about my itinerary (mainly due to the weather at that time of the year). Should I stay all 9 days in Lisbon and plan day trips or should I split my time between Lison and one other place?
Any suugestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 2 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 3 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 4 vegetarian in spain
- 5 Cordoba Overnight?
- 6 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 7 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 8 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 10 Dublin Leap Card
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 12 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 13 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
- 14 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 15 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 16 2 weeks Europe trip
- 17 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 18 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 19 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 20 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 21 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 24 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 25 Advice on apartment in Spain and location