My husband and myself are travelling to Portugal in November for 9 days. Our flights are booked in and out of Lisbon. After reading through the forums, I am a little confused about my itinerary (mainly due to the weather at that time of the year). Should I stay all 9 days in Lisbon and plan day trips or should I split my time between Lison and one other place?
Any suugestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 4 Acropolis Athens
- 5 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 6 Kitchen Units Manchester
- 7 driving from prague to salzburg
- 8 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 9 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 10 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 11 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Versailles
- 15 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 16 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 17 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 18 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 19 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 20 Meteora for older folk
- 21 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 22 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 23 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 24 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 25 Swiss Half Fare Card