My husband and myself are travelling to Portugal in November for 9 days. Our flights are booked in and out of Lisbon. After reading through the forums, I am a little confused about my itinerary (mainly due to the weather at that time of the year). Should I stay all 9 days in Lisbon and plan day trips or should I split my time between Lison and one other place?
Any suugestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.
Portugal in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Southwest
- 2 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 3 Monet in Normandy
- 4 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 5 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 6 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 7 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 8 3 weeks in Europe
- 9 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 10 Matisse at Tate
- 11 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 12 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 13 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 14 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 15 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 18 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 19 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 20 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 21 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 24 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 25 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?