My husband and myself are travelling to Portugal in November for 9 days. Our flights are booked in and out of Lisbon. After reading through the forums, I am a little confused about my itinerary (mainly due to the weather at that time of the year). Should I stay all 9 days in Lisbon and plan day trips or should I split my time between Lison and one other place?
Any suugestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hair Straightener
- 2 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 3 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 4 Rome Airport Question!
- 5 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 6 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 7 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 8 I forgot my international driver permit
- 9 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 10 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 11 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 12 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 13 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 14 Prague old town
- 15 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 16 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 17 Ordering in a Deli
- 18 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 19 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 20 20 free days of Europe
- 21 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 22 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 23 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 24 International Friends Tour
- 25 Naples or Genoa