My husband and myself are travelling to Portugal in November for 9 days. Our flights are booked in and out of Lisbon. After reading through the forums, I am a little confused about my itinerary (mainly due to the weather at that time of the year). Should I stay all 9 days in Lisbon and plan day trips or should I split my time between Lison and one other place?
Any suugestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 2 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 3 Global Travel Warning...
- 4 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 5 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 6 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 7 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 8 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 9 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 10 Advices about our itiniary
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Private transportation
- 13 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 14 A week in Burgundy
- 15 Paris Under Seige...
- 16 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 17 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 18 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 20 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 21 Safety concerns?
- 22 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 23 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 24 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 25 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris