My husband and myself are travelling to Portugal in November for 9 days. Our flights are booked in and out of Lisbon. After reading through the forums, I am a little confused about my itinerary (mainly due to the weather at that time of the year). Should I stay all 9 days in Lisbon and plan day trips or should I split my time between Lison and one other place?
Any suugestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alone in Paris
- 2 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 3 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 4 Train travel in Europe
- 5 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 6 tuscany/florence tour
- 7 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 8 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 9 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 10 Q re Capital One Venture Rewards Card
- 11 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 12 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 13 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 14 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 15 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 16 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 17 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 18 Suggested form of transportation between destinations
- 19 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 20 9-10 days in portugal - may 2016
- 21 Suggested transportation between destinations
- 22 Would love input on France Itinerary: Paris, Avignon & Annecy with kids
- 23 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 24 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 25 Iceland Sept itinerary