My husband and myself are travelling to Portugal in November for 9 days. Our flights are booked in and out of Lisbon. After reading through the forums, I am a little confused about my itinerary (mainly due to the weather at that time of the year). Should I stay all 9 days in Lisbon and plan day trips or should I split my time between Lison and one other place?
Any suugestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.
Portugal in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 U.S. Citizen visiting Sweden for first time and I have two questions
- 2 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 3 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 4 Do trains run past midnight???
- 5 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 6 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 7 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 8 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 9 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 10 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 11 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 12 Hotel recommendations for family of four (kids: 15, 12)
- 13 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 14 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 15 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 16 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 17 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 18 What Bus/buses
- 19 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 20 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 21 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 22 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 23 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 24 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 25 London hotel tax is 20%