My husband and myself are travelling to Portugal in November for 9 days. Our flights are booked in and out of Lisbon. After reading through the forums, I am a little confused about my itinerary (mainly due to the weather at that time of the year). Should I stay all 9 days in Lisbon and plan day trips or should I split my time between Lison and one other place?
Any suugestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.
Portugal in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Advice
- 2 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 5 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 6 A Greek sojourn
- 7 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 8 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 10 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 11 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 12 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 13 Burgundy in May
- 14 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 15 Weekend in Norfolk
- 16 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 17 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 18 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 19 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 20 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 21 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 22 Bregenz or Lindau
- 23 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 24 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 25 Winter in Paris