We are thinking about visiting Portugal in mid-March. What is the weather like at that time of the year? Is it a good time? We would have about 8 nights. Where would you recommend that we go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 2 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 3 Italy - best two central locations
- 4 Tour or independent
- 5 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 6 Vet my itinerary
- 7 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 8 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 Istanbul tour guides?
- 11 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 12 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 13 3 months to travel Europe!
- 14 student in denmark
- 15 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 16 What to see in Dresden...
- 17 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 18 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 19 Sienna with kids
- 20 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 21 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 22 Day River trips from Porto
- 23 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 24 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 25 Just in case anyone is wondering.....