We are thinking about visiting Portugal in mid-March. What is the weather like at that time of the year? Is it a good time? We would have about 8 nights. Where would you recommend that we go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 2 Is a 3 night reconnaissance trip to Sarlat worth it?
- 3 Rhine River
- 4 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 5 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 6 London: Battle of the badges
- 7 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 8 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 9 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 10 Two weeks in Baden-Württemberg
- 11 Excess insurance
- 12 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 15 Day trips from Marseilles
- 16 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 17 Airfare from Los Angeles to London Heathrow on Air New Zealand
- 18 Best Sequence for Venice>Vernazza>Florence/Sorrento ?
- 19 Ireland Itinerary: Too Much Driving?
- 20 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 21 Croatia in 7 days
- 22 RHK's Fall escape
- 23 Need help in travel planning
- 24 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 25 Wengen vs Grindelwald