We are thinking about visiting Portugal in mid-March. What is the weather like at that time of the year? Is it a good time? We would have about 8 nights. Where would you recommend that we go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 2 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 3 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 4 Lake Como AREA questions
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 7 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 8 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 9 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 10 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 11 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 12 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 13 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 14 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 15 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 16 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 17 Greece
- 18 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 19 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 20 Spain - day driver advice
- 21 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 22 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 23 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages