Can anybody help with their suggestions for a 12 day trip to Portugal in May/June?
We would like to include Lisbon and the Algarve and any other recommendations that will be easy to get to. We intend to rent a car after being in Lisbon, our first stop.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 verizon@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE*
- 2 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 3 Berlin to ?
- 4 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 5 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 6 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 7 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 8 Studying art in English in venice
- 9 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 10 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 11 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 12 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 13 Trogir or Split
- 14 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 15 Scotland
- 16 Hotels in Turin
- 17 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 20 Istria in two days
- 21 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 22 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 23 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 24 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 25 Scotland itinerary help