Can anybody help with their suggestions for a 12 day trip to Portugal in May/June?
We would like to include Lisbon and the Algarve and any other recommendations that will be easy to get to. We intend to rent a car after being in Lisbon, our first stop.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with first time trip with family
- 2 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 3 My 60th birthday surprises
- 4 Spain car rental questions
- 5 European Cooking Secrets
- 6 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 7 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 8 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 9 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 10 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 11 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 12 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 13 Verona or Athens?
- 14 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 17 RHK's Fall escape
- 18 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 19 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 20 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 21 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 22 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 23 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 24 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 25 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna