Can anybody help with their suggestions for a 12 day trip to Portugal in May/June?
We would like to include Lisbon and the Algarve and any other recommendations that will be easy to get to. We intend to rent a car after being in Lisbon, our first stop.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 2 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 3 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 4 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 7 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 8 Dublin sights and restaurant ideas
- 9 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 10 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 11 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 12 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 13 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 14 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 15 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 16 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 17 Best locally frequented places to eat.
- 18 Urgently need help contacting mytrip.com
- 19 Bilboa to Madrid
- 20 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 21 Using Voip on Android in US and Europe
- 22 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 23 Norway in November
- 24 Help us to know Italians! :^)
- 25 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)