I thought I'd share this with those of you who want to visit Portugal in 2014.
There's a "legionella" epidemic right now, especially bad in the Lisbon area.
This article says "90 dead", but just this morning I read of 160 dead so far (other source I can't remember):
Here's the Wikipedia on the disease I never heard of until today:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 2 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 3 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 4 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Short Trip in July
- 8 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 9 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 10 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 11 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 12 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August
- 13 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 14 Cell Phone Question
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 17 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 18 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 19 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 20 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 21 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 22 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 23 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 24 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 25 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK