I thought I'd share this with those of you who want to visit Portugal in 2014.
There's a "legionella" epidemic right now, especially bad in the Lisbon area.
This article says "90 dead", but just this morning I read of 160 dead so far (other source I can't remember):
Here's the Wikipedia on the disease I never heard of until today:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving from prague to salzburg
- 2 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 3 Acropolis Athens
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 8 Versailles
- 9 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 10 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 11 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 12 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 13 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 14 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 15 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 16 Meteora for older folk
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 19 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 20 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 21 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 22 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 23 Germany train help!
- 24 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 25 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??