I'm going to Portugal this Easter, to Lisbon. I would like to know if shops will be open during Easter Sunday and Monday. And what about trains and buses? Is it better to stay in Lisbon durind this holiday or it's not a problem to go somewhere else by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 2 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 3 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 4 Short Trip to Paris
- 5 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 6 Help with basic itinerary
- 7 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 8 Visit to Engand
- 9 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 12 Final Four
- 13 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 14 Parking in Girona
- 15 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 16 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 17 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 18 SNCF - low price for summer
- 19 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 20 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 21 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 22 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 23 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 24 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 25 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?