Hi Fine Fodorians,
I'm really stumped, and have difficulty making decisions so hoping this group can help.
I have about 5 days (4.5 days/4 nights) to explore the coast of Portugal. I will spend 5 days first in Lisbon, with a day trip to Sintra. I will then spend 1 night in Evora exploring a little on day 1 and a little on day 2. Then it's off to the coast.
Likes - hiking, being high up (coastal walks, going to top of things), swimming, surfing, culture, food, and seeing interesting architecture. This phase of trip should lead some relaxation I hope.
I'm struggling between these options:
- OPTION 1
-- Nazare - spend 2 nights (really only 1 full day) - I would love to swim in water a little bit, hike up the hill. Also would love a side trip to Batahla.
-- drive 2 hours south to Sesimbra
-- Sesimbra - spend 2 nights (really only 1 full day) - I would like to do the coastal walk a little south high on the cliffs, maybe swim for an hour, enjoy the town a bit, and hike up to the castle.
-- OPTION 2
-- Just spend 4 nights in one place, if I do, which one?
Towns on my radar are - Nazare, Sesimbra, and Ericeira.
Any guidance would be appreciated.
Sound like a dumb idea to break this up into 2 nights at 2 places?
Which is better, Ericiera or Nazare?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trek through Eur
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Budapest in December 2017
- 4 Amsterdam hotels
- 5 Denmark or Sweden?
- 6 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 London Hotels
- 13 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 17 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
Hi Fine Fodorians,