For those that have been and seen, did you book accommodations ahead of arriving in Portugal? We are going from April 16th arrival in Lisbon and a May 6th departure from Barcelona.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Grains You Requirement To Lose Weight !
- 2 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 3 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 4 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 5 Shoes in Scotland
- 6 Engadine Valley help
- 7 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 8 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 9 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 10 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 11 Naples, Italy
- 12 Ireland in April
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 15 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 16 French restaurants
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 19 Tuscany 6 nights
- 20 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 23 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 24 Planning a European Trip
- 25 France & Italy, May or June