I am traveling to Portugal arriving in Lisbon staying there for 4 days, then going to Porto for 4 days then I would like to spend the remainder of my trip at the beaches close to Lisbon 3-4 days. (Early June)Any suggestions? I have heard the Algarve is more commercialized now, so it is not necessary that I go there. Any suggestions would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 2 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 3 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 4 Prague
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 Sundays in Puglia
- 7 2 Months in Sicily
- 8 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 9 What tips can you give about packing?
- 10 Sim Card Options
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 13 Azores
- 14 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 15 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 16 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 17 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 18 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 23 Scotland in 7 Days
- 24 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 25 Climbing Ben Nevis in June