I am traveling to Portugal arriving in Lisbon staying there for 4 days, then going to Porto for 4 days then I would like to spend the remainder of my trip at the beaches close to Lisbon 3-4 days. (Early June)Any suggestions? I have heard the Algarve is more commercialized now, so it is not necessary that I go there. Any suggestions would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini lodging
- 2 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 3 Barcelona
- 4 Spain and South of France
- 5 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 Algarve location Help
- 8 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 9 Andalucia itinerary help
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 12 Ischia
- 13 Killarney
- 14 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 15 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 16 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 19 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 20 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 21 Germany family road trip help!
- 22 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 23 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 24 Prague
- 25 No Periods in British Written English!