Been trying to figure out a good itinery to Spain and Portugal but still need some advice. This will be my first time to Spain and Portugal, and I am planning to go for 2 weeks. I want to mainly focus on wine and good food. Been doing research from bookstore and online, and I know that Porto and Santiago de Compostela (Portugal) and Rioja (Spain) are good wine region. Is that correct? And if yes, how should I lay my itinery. Also I would like to visit Barcelona, Madrid, Toledo, and Lisbon.
Should I fly to Barcelona --> Madrid --> Lisbon --> home? Or should I fly to Madrid instead of Barcelona? Should I take train within Spain and internal flight to Portugal? Please advise.
Portugal and Spain Itinery - wine and food
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for an apartment for rent in the Gracia of Barcelona
- 2 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 3 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 4 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 5 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 6 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 9 Paris apartment choices?
- 10 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 11 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 12 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 13 Hey Fodor's
- 14 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 15 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 19 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 20 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 21 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 22 Olive Oil
- 23 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 24 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 25 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway