Been trying to figure out a good itinery to Spain and Portugal but still need some advice. This will be my first time to Spain and Portugal, and I am planning to go for 2 weeks. I want to mainly focus on wine and good food. Been doing research from bookstore and online, and I know that Porto and Santiago de Compostela (Portugal) and Rioja (Spain) are good wine region. Is that correct? And if yes, how should I lay my itinery. Also I would like to visit Barcelona, Madrid, Toledo, and Lisbon.
Should I fly to Barcelona --> Madrid --> Lisbon --> home? Or should I fly to Madrid instead of Barcelona? Should I take train within Spain and internal flight to Portugal? Please advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 플러스카지노【盗【 SSK68。CoM 】盗】슈퍼카지노플러스카지노
- 2 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 3 Porto and vicinity
- 4 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 5 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 6 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 7 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 8 Norway fjord
- 9 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 10 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 Italy
- 13 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 14 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 15 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 16 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 17 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 18 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 19 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 20 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 21 Praiana to Positano
- 22 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 23 Another Book List for Italy
- 24 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 25 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?