Been trying to figure out a good itinery to Spain and Portugal but still need some advice. This will be my first time to Spain and Portugal, and I am planning to go for 2 weeks. I want to mainly focus on wine and good food. Been doing research from bookstore and online, and I know that Porto and Santiago de Compostela (Portugal) and Rioja (Spain) are good wine region. Is that correct? And if yes, how should I lay my itinery. Also I would like to visit Barcelona, Madrid, Toledo, and Lisbon.
Should I fly to Barcelona --> Madrid --> Lisbon --> home? Or should I fly to Madrid instead of Barcelona? Should I take train within Spain and internal flight to Portugal? Please advise.
Portugal and Spain Itinery - wine and food
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Garmisch
- 2 Venice - things to do?
- 3 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 4 Rome to Positano
- 5 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 6 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 7 Advice on getting to the Amalfi Coast - recommendations, your experiences
- 8 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 9 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 10 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 11 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 12 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 13 help and advice
- 14 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 15 Is it a bad time to go?
- 16 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 17 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 18 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 19 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 20 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 21 Greek Island honeymoon
- 22 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 23 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 24 DCC on the increase?
- 25 Croatian Itenerary Help