Been trying to figure out a good itinery to Spain and Portugal but still need some advice. This will be my first time to Spain and Portugal, and I am planning to go for 2 weeks. I want to mainly focus on wine and good food. Been doing research from bookstore and online, and I know that Porto and Santiago de Compostela (Portugal) and Rioja (Spain) are good wine region. Is that correct? And if yes, how should I lay my itinery. Also I would like to visit Barcelona, Madrid, Toledo, and Lisbon.
Should I fly to Barcelona --> Madrid --> Lisbon --> home? Or should I fly to Madrid instead of Barcelona? Should I take train within Spain and internal flight to Portugal? Please advise.
Portugal and Spain Itinery - wine and food
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 2 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 3 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 6 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 7 SIM card for eastern europe
- 8 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 9 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 10 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 11 Lofoten ferry
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 14 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 15 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 18 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 19 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 20 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 21 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 22 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 23 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 24 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 25 men's shoes spain