my husband and i are spending 8 days in portugal in the second week of november.First off we were wondering how the weather might be. We will be staying in lisbon for 3 nights at orange 3 house near the bairro alto area. Is anyone familiar with this establishment ? We plan on renting a car ---- any ideas on who to use and if we're to pick up the car at the lisbon airport --how much is cab fare from the barrio alto area. We will drive down to the algarve for 2 nights. we are staying in lagos. any recommendations on things / towns not to miss in the area. From there we want to head up to Porto -- but would like to break up the drive. Any suggestions on a nice town to stay for 1 night on the way to Porto. Also how long mihght it take to drive from algarve area to Porto. Is Evora a good possiblity. How long is the drive from evora to porto?
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Korean Messages
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 6 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 7 Budapest in December 2017
- 8 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 9 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 12 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 13 Acropolis Athens
- 14 5 Days in Switzerland
- 15 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 16 6-7 Days in France
- 17 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 18 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 Getting to Bolivia
- 22 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 23 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges