my husband and i are spending 8 days in portugal in the second week of november.First off we were wondering how the weather might be. We will be staying in lisbon for 3 nights at orange 3 house near the bairro alto area. Is anyone familiar with this establishment ? We plan on renting a car ---- any ideas on who to use and if we're to pick up the car at the lisbon airport --how much is cab fare from the barrio alto area. We will drive down to the algarve for 2 nights. we are staying in lagos. any recommendations on things / towns not to miss in the area. From there we want to head up to Porto -- but would like to break up the drive. Any suggestions on a nice town to stay for 1 night on the way to Porto. Also how long mihght it take to drive from algarve area to Porto. Is Evora a good possiblity. How long is the drive from evora to porto?
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 2 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 3 Naples or Genoa
- 4 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 5 From Genoa to Rome...
- 6 France to stop making foie grois
- 7 Spain in November
- 8 5 nights in Andalusia
- 9 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 10 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 11 Itinerary help please!
- 12 Greece Itinerary
- 13 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 14 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 15 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus
- 16 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 How big backpack do I need?
- 19 Holiday Itinerary
- 20 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 21 AVE train tickets questions.
- 22 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 23 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 24 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 25 Istanbul - Would you go there?