my husband and i are spending 8 days in portugal in the second week of november.First off we were wondering how the weather might be. We will be staying in lisbon for 3 nights at orange 3 house near the bairro alto area. Is anyone familiar with this establishment ? We plan on renting a car ---- any ideas on who to use and if we're to pick up the car at the lisbon airport --how much is cab fare from the barrio alto area. We will drive down to the algarve for 2 nights. we are staying in lagos. any recommendations on things / towns not to miss in the area. From there we want to head up to Porto -- but would like to break up the drive. Any suggestions on a nice town to stay for 1 night on the way to Porto. Also how long mihght it take to drive from algarve area to Porto. Is Evora a good possiblity. How long is the drive from evora to porto?
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 2 Norfolk base
- 3 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 4 italy itinerary
- 5 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 6 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 7 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 8 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 9 Small town near Grenada?
- 10 Rome Rental Car
- 11 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 12 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 15 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 16 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 17 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 18 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 19 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 20 Berlin restaurant recs
- 21 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 22 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 23 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 24 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 25 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)