my husband and i are spending 8 days in portugal in the second week of november.First off we were wondering how the weather might be. We will be staying in lisbon for 3 nights at orange 3 house near the bairro alto area. Is anyone familiar with this establishment ? We plan on renting a car ---- any ideas on who to use and if we're to pick up the car at the lisbon airport --how much is cab fare from the barrio alto area. We will drive down to the algarve for 2 nights. we are staying in lagos. any recommendations on things / towns not to miss in the area. From there we want to head up to Porto -- but would like to break up the drive. Any suggestions on a nice town to stay for 1 night on the way to Porto. Also how long mihght it take to drive from algarve area to Porto. Is Evora a good possiblity. How long is the drive from evora to porto?
thanks for your help!
- 1 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 2 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 5 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Travel by train or bus
- 9 Planning a holiday
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 12 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 16 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 17 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 18 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 21 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 22 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 23 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 24 Sicily 10 days
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report