my husband and i are spending 8 days in portugal in the second week of november.First off we were wondering how the weather might be. We will be staying in lisbon for 3 nights at orange 3 house near the bairro alto area. Is anyone familiar with this establishment ? We plan on renting a car ---- any ideas on who to use and if we're to pick up the car at the lisbon airport --how much is cab fare from the barrio alto area. We will drive down to the algarve for 2 nights. we are staying in lagos. any recommendations on things / towns not to miss in the area. From there we want to head up to Porto -- but would like to break up the drive. Any suggestions on a nice town to stay for 1 night on the way to Porto. Also how long mihght it take to drive from algarve area to Porto. Is Evora a good possiblity. How long is the drive from evora to porto?
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 2 Prague
- 3 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 4 Ischia
- 5 Santorini lodging
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Barcelona
- 9 Spain and South of France
- 10 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 11 Overnight at Heathrow
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 France, UK and Ireland
- 14 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 15 Ronda Wine/biking
- 16 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 17 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Andalucia itinerary help
- 20 Germany family road trip help!
- 21 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 22 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 23 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 24 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 25 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall