my husband and i are spending 8 days in portugal in the second week of november.First off we were wondering how the weather might be. We will be staying in lisbon for 3 nights at orange 3 house near the bairro alto area. Is anyone familiar with this establishment ? We plan on renting a car ---- any ideas on who to use and if we're to pick up the car at the lisbon airport --how much is cab fare from the barrio alto area. We will drive down to the algarve for 2 nights. we are staying in lagos. any recommendations on things / towns not to miss in the area. From there we want to head up to Porto -- but would like to break up the drive. Any suggestions on a nice town to stay for 1 night on the way to Porto. Also how long mihght it take to drive from algarve area to Porto. Is Evora a good possiblity. How long is the drive from evora to porto?
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 2 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 3 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 4 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 8 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 9 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 10 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 11 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 14 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 15 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 16 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 17 Hotels in Turin
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 20 Best layover option
- 21 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 22 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 23 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Prem fares (again)