my husband and i are spending 8 days in portugal in the second week of november.First off we were wondering how the weather might be. We will be staying in lisbon for 3 nights at orange 3 house near the bairro alto area. Is anyone familiar with this establishment ? We plan on renting a car ---- any ideas on who to use and if we're to pick up the car at the lisbon airport --how much is cab fare from the barrio alto area. We will drive down to the algarve for 2 nights. we are staying in lagos. any recommendations on things / towns not to miss in the area. From there we want to head up to Porto -- but would like to break up the drive. Any suggestions on a nice town to stay for 1 night on the way to Porto. Also how long mihght it take to drive from algarve area to Porto. Is Evora a good possiblity. How long is the drive from evora to porto?
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 5 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Germany-berlin marathon
- 8 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 hotels in Seville
- 11 car rental companies Italy
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 tour guides in rome
- 14 one last portugal car rental question
- 15 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 16 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 17 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 18 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 London hotel
- 21 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 22 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 23 Toulouse and beyond -
- 24 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 25 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?