my husband and i are spending 8 days in portugal in the second week of november.First off we were wondering how the weather might be. We will be staying in lisbon for 3 nights at orange 3 house near the bairro alto area. Is anyone familiar with this establishment ? We plan on renting a car ---- any ideas on who to use and if we're to pick up the car at the lisbon airport --how much is cab fare from the barrio alto area. We will drive down to the algarve for 2 nights. we are staying in lagos. any recommendations on things / towns not to miss in the area. From there we want to head up to Porto -- but would like to break up the drive. Any suggestions on a nice town to stay for 1 night on the way to Porto. Also how long mihght it take to drive from algarve area to Porto. Is Evora a good possiblity. How long is the drive from evora to porto?
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 2 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 3 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 4 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 5 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 6 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 7 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 8 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 9 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 10 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 13 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 14 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 15 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 16 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 When to Visit Scotland
- 20 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 Paris Shuttle Service - AVOID!!!!
- 23 Trains in Alps and UK
- 24 CDG airport and connection time
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas