appleroseon Aug 3, 12 at 9:16am
We are very excited from all that have read about Portugal in the forum.Just a few suggestions from out there who loves Portugal!
As we will be docking in Lisbon and wishing to get to Porto,we thought jumping on the train and straight to Porto. Is it a good idea to hire a car in Porto or should our shoes do the walking to sight see. We will be driving back down to Lisbon and do the touristic things. We fly out to the UK from Lisbon. Any good hotels to stay from Porto to Lisbon airport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 2 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 3 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 4 Provence, Paris & London in April - 15 day trip
- 5 Rome/Florence
- 6 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 7 Cars in France
- 8 First European Vacation )
- 9 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 10 4 special meals, 2 GTGs, Benedict Cumberbatch and a Tattoo
- 11 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 12 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 13 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 14 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 15 Still another Normandy question
- 16 Weekend in Paris in October
- 17 In Barcelona...Montjuic
- 18 Around Geneva?
- 19 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 20 Paris
- 21 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 22 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 23 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 24 Where to go
- 25 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain