appleroseon Aug 3, 12 at 9:16am
We are very excited from all that have read about Portugal in the forum.Just a few suggestions from out there who loves Portugal!
As we will be docking in Lisbon and wishing to get to Porto,we thought jumping on the train and straight to Porto. Is it a good idea to hire a car in Porto or should our shoes do the walking to sight see. We will be driving back down to Lisbon and do the touristic things. We fly out to the UK from Lisbon. Any good hotels to stay from Porto to Lisbon airport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American Express
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 Which european city?
- 4 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 5 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 6 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 7 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 10 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 11 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 16 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 17 Three ferries to Mull
- 18 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 19 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 20 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 21 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 22 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 23 Story of the German Christmas star
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??