appleroseon Aug 3, 12 at 9:16am
We are very excited from all that have read about Portugal in the forum.Just a few suggestions from out there who loves Portugal!
As we will be docking in Lisbon and wishing to get to Porto,we thought jumping on the train and straight to Porto. Is it a good idea to hire a car in Porto or should our shoes do the walking to sight see. We will be driving back down to Lisbon and do the touristic things. We fly out to the UK from Lisbon. Any good hotels to stay from Porto to Lisbon airport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy train travel question
- 2 Norway by motorhome
- 3 Padova Experts! Scrovegni Booking Quandry
- 4 L'As Du Fallafel
- 5 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 6 Need Help, Iceland
- 7 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 8 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 9 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 10 Hotels (moderately priced) in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo?
- 11 New 9 day late August Itinerary (West Fjords, W, SW, S, SE)
- 12 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio
- 13 Trip report-London, France, Belguim
- 14 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 15 May in Italy - GTG anyone?
- 16 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 17 Stockholm Hotel Tegnerlunden or Birger Jarl?
- 18 Drive or train Austria
- 19 Santorini for three nights
- 20 Hertz "exact model" rental Paris
- 21 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 22 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 23 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 24 Leaving tomorrow for Spain and am getting overwhelmed!
- 25 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?