appleroseon Aug 3, 12 at 9:16am
We are very excited from all that have read about Portugal in the forum.Just a few suggestions from out there who loves Portugal!
As we will be docking in Lisbon and wishing to get to Porto,we thought jumping on the train and straight to Porto. Is it a good idea to hire a car in Porto or should our shoes do the walking to sight see. We will be driving back down to Lisbon and do the touristic things. We fly out to the UK from Lisbon. Any good hotels to stay from Porto to Lisbon airport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 Days in Spain
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 7 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 8 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 11 Paris to Italy
- 12 Driving through Paris
- 13 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 14 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 15 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 16 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Road trip with our dog
- 20 Frankfurt to UK
- 21 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 22 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 23 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 24 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 25 Electrical Power Conversion