appleroseon Aug 3, 12 at 9:16am
We are very excited from all that have read about Portugal in the forum.Just a few suggestions from out there who loves Portugal!
As we will be docking in Lisbon and wishing to get to Porto,we thought jumping on the train and straight to Porto. Is it a good idea to hire a car in Porto or should our shoes do the walking to sight see. We will be driving back down to Lisbon and do the touristic things. We fly out to the UK from Lisbon. Any good hotels to stay from Porto to Lisbon airport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 2 Day trips from Florence
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 5 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 6 First time in Bulgaria
- 7 Paris in September
- 8 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 9 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 10 St Denis Cathedral
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 13 May get together in Paris
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 19 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 20 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 23 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 24 Self drive tour companies
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies