appleroseon Aug 3, 12 at 9:16am
We are very excited from all that have read about Portugal in the forum.Just a few suggestions from out there who loves Portugal!
As we will be docking in Lisbon and wishing to get to Porto,we thought jumping on the train and straight to Porto. Is it a good idea to hire a car in Porto or should our shoes do the walking to sight see. We will be driving back down to Lisbon and do the touristic things. We fly out to the UK from Lisbon. Any good hotels to stay from Porto to Lisbon airport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 2 Cornwall UK
- 3 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 4 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 5 Hydra, Greece
- 6 travel around Spain
- 7 credit and debit cards
- 8 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 9 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 10 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 11 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 12 Charming areas to explore in London
- 13 8 Hours in Rome
- 14 I may be wrong....
- 15 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 16 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 17 Cash machines ATM
- 18 Train up the Jungfrau
- 19 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 20 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 23 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 24 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 25 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones