appleroseon Aug 3, 12 at 9:16am
We are very excited from all that have read about Portugal in the forum.Just a few suggestions from out there who loves Portugal!
As we will be docking in Lisbon and wishing to get to Porto,we thought jumping on the train and straight to Porto. Is it a good idea to hire a car in Porto or should our shoes do the walking to sight see. We will be driving back down to Lisbon and do the touristic things. We fly out to the UK from Lisbon. Any good hotels to stay from Porto to Lisbon airport.
- 1 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 2 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 3 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 4 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 5 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 6 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 7 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 8 France Itinerary Help
- 9 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 10 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 11 pier in Copenhagen
- 12 Time Allotment - Baltic States/Finland & Sweeden
- 13 Paris Ticket t+
- 14 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 15 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 16 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 17 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 18 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 19 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 20 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 21 Best area to stay in Rome
- 22 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 25 Russia visa denials