appleroseon Aug 3, 12 at 9:16am
We are very excited from all that have read about Portugal in the forum.Just a few suggestions from out there who loves Portugal!
As we will be docking in Lisbon and wishing to get to Porto,we thought jumping on the train and straight to Porto. Is it a good idea to hire a car in Porto or should our shoes do the walking to sight see. We will be driving back down to Lisbon and do the touristic things. We fly out to the UK from Lisbon. Any good hotels to stay from Porto to Lisbon airport.
- 1 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 5 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 6 Greek islands from Turkey
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 9 Italian Lakes gardens
- 10 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 11 First time traveler to Ireland
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 Dresden Train Station
- 17 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 18 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 19 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 20 Novels set in Greece
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report
- 23 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 24 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 25 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna