appleroseon Aug 3, 12 at 9:16am
We are very excited from all that have read about Portugal in the forum.Just a few suggestions from out there who loves Portugal!
As we will be docking in Lisbon and wishing to get to Porto,we thought jumping on the train and straight to Porto. Is it a good idea to hire a car in Porto or should our shoes do the walking to sight see. We will be driving back down to Lisbon and do the touristic things. We fly out to the UK from Lisbon. Any good hotels to stay from Porto to Lisbon airport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노•• 売━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••売 월드카지노
- 2 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 3 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 4 What clothes?
- 5 Minimum connect time Istanbul Ataturk airport
- 6 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 7 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 8 London dining service charge
- 9 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 10 London Paris
- 11 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 12 Scandinavia????
- 13 Venice to Positano
- 14 GPS vs Google Maps
- 15 Scotland Question
- 16 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 17 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 18 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 19 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 20 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 21 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 22 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 23 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 24 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 25 The Rain in Spain and more