Portugal in October
Interests: relaxing by beaches, scenery, good good food, museums, culture, art, history.
Will start in the Algarve, end in Porto.
What is the weather so far like in October?
1. Where would be the best area to stay in the Algarve? As well, willing to take day trips to other side of the Algarve if recommended. What sites are must sees?
2)Will go to Lisbon next. 5 nights. Would it be good to just stop over Evora along the way or should a night be more worthwhile? What area is the best to stay in Lisbon?
3)Porto, what areas would you stay in? Is it worth just making a stop along the way to Coimbra, or rather allocate a night there?
4)Duoro River worth seeing during October? Would this be a day trip or could it be seen with 1-2day cruise given that its October?
Also please feel free to add restaurants "must try" in each region and also even other parts of Portugal needed to see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBALPassword Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208SBCGLOBALTec#SUPP
- 2 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 7 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 8 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 9 Studying art in English in venice
- 10 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 11 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 14 Trogir or Split
- 15 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 16 Scotland
- 17 Hotels in Turin
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 20 Istria in two days
- 21 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 22 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 23 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 24 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 25 Scotland itinerary help
Portugal in October