Portugal in October
Interests: relaxing by beaches, scenery, good good food, museums, culture, art, history.
Will start in the Algarve, end in Porto.
What is the weather so far like in October?
1. Where would be the best area to stay in the Algarve? As well, willing to take day trips to other side of the Algarve if recommended. What sites are must sees?
2)Will go to Lisbon next. 5 nights. Would it be good to just stop over Evora along the way or should a night be more worthwhile? What area is the best to stay in Lisbon?
3)Porto, what areas would you stay in? Is it worth just making a stop along the way to Coimbra, or rather allocate a night there?
4)Duoro River worth seeing during October? Would this be a day trip or could it be seen with 1-2day cruise given that its October?
Also please feel free to add restaurants "must try" in each region and also even other parts of Portugal needed to see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 2 What is England's equivalent to the US's Better Business Bureau
- 3 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 4 Honeymoon in Greece
- 5 Two for One Days OUt
- 6 Tour of Northern Italy
- 7 Traveling Solo to the Baltics
- 8 Italy for Christmas Week
- 9 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 10 restaurants in Marais district
- 11 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 12 Shoes in Scotland
- 13 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 16 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 19 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 20 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 21 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 22 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 23 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 24 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 25 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
Portugal in October