Portugal in October
Interests: relaxing by beaches, scenery, good good food, museums, culture, art, history.
Will start in the Algarve, end in Porto.
What is the weather so far like in October?
1. Where would be the best area to stay in the Algarve? As well, willing to take day trips to other side of the Algarve if recommended. What sites are must sees?
2)Will go to Lisbon next. 5 nights. Would it be good to just stop over Evora along the way or should a night be more worthwhile? What area is the best to stay in Lisbon?
3)Porto, what areas would you stay in? Is it worth just making a stop along the way to Coimbra, or rather allocate a night there?
4)Duoro River worth seeing during October? Would this be a day trip or could it be seen with 1-2day cruise given that its October?
Also please feel free to add restaurants "must try" in each region and also even other parts of Portugal needed to see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 2 travel fan 220v?
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 5 Guide in Russia
- 6 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 7 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 8 WWI Battlefields
- 9 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 10 Visiting Zurich
- 11 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 12 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 13 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 16 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 17 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 18 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 19 Zadar or Sibenik
- 20 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 21 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 22 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 23 Rent a Car?
- 24 Whistle stop family road trip
- 25 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
Portugal in October